Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Saxib you expect us not to know the difference between wild dogs and hyena somaaha.

Don't you know the famous man mah keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You are reer Xassan which is at the bottom of the sade food chain.
You never provide manpower nor qaran you are an empty vessel that makes most noise.
blah blah blah you is a savage no degree no life

you like 2 things, sugar and shiny things Fk outta here nigga I know how to deal with you, if @Adaawe and the Jubaland niggas give you the pass IDK, but right now you begging @Adaawe from wiping you out :russ:

blah blah blah you is a savage no degree no life

you like 2 things, sugar and shiny things Fk otta here nigga I know how to deal with you, right now you begging @Adaawe from wiping you out :russ:
Saxib you left somnet bruised and karbashed.
So I don't know what qulle you have been chewing but that shit is really good if it makes you hallucinate and day dream of being Alexender the great.

@Dalalos

I got a question, Why are you pro GM when every member of your tribe here is Anti GM? Also Why would you want to share a federal state with a tribal admin that's known for trying to fight your tribe and trying to displace you?

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Saxib its ramadhan so I have put my ammo ready after eid or probably did sitar shawal.
But weren't you the guy that I have been tossing around.
Keep the thread civil you don't engage in obscene words during ramadhan.

Everybody knows you're my dhoocil. Don't get cocky.

:wow:

Adaawe

Saxib you are reer xassan of all the people.
Do you know what that means?
They are like unicorns.

Get ready all my boys from Negeyle are trigger happy and experienced

:trumpsmirk:

IMG_20200517_000909.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos

I got a question, Why are you pro GM when every member of your tribe here is Anti GM? Also Why would you want to share a federal state with a tribal admin that's known for trying to fight your tribe and trying to displace you?
Good question bro

Its simple really I am connected to the elite of Galmudug not just from my clan MX but the elite of Galmudug.

lets be honest here MX are Radamiir and Wagardhac we are brothers and sons of Amanreer, we got deep love for each other Dhiig iyo Dhalsho real talk, and we both shooters. But unfortunately we are different politically. I want Galmudug to be finalized including Northern Mudug so my Wagardhac brothers join me.

Get ready all my boys from Negeyle are trigger happy and experienced

View attachment 118476
Saxib
GO lie to a kinder garden kid.

Majority of reer xassan are geely jire and are busy in e bush looking after their camels in Nageyle.

As for Gedo majority of the SNA are raxaweyn,Hawiye and Dhulbahante and Ethiopian soilders.

While in Villa Somalia majority of sna are also not marexan.

You are bragging about ciidanka xooga dagalka while MX do not make any significance.
The last guy that had a significant militia in Gedo was Janaan and Farmajo used Ethiopian army on him.

Where was reer xassan when Wagardac were being killed in GM?

Adaawe

Saxib

Majority of reer xassan are geely jire and are busy in e bush looking after their camels in Nageyle.

As for Gedo majority of the SNA are raxaweyn,Hawiye and Dhulbahante and Ethiopian soilders.

You are bragging about ciidanka xooga dagalka while MX do not make any significance.
The last guy that had a significant militia in Gedo was Janaan and Farmajo used Ethiopian army on him.

I won't tell you our internal military movements but I'll say this for you. HAG won't capture Kismaayo. It'll be me. I'll leave it there.

:win:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Saxib

You are a uninformed Warday Garaac !

the Gashaanle Sare and head of the police in Gedo is my uncle a Rer Dalal guy, and the Rer Hassan I am talking all of Rer Hassan Waqmashe and Rer Yusuf are connected from Negeyle to Buurdhoobo, Abdi Iley and Madoobe tactics is dead ! no moare Borana war against us HAHAH we good and we connected to the FGS while you are slaves of Adoome Kikuyu get ready to be Dadaab, as it stands now you ainät even save in Garisa. :russ:

Adaawe

You are a uninformed Warday Garaac !

the Gashaanle Sare and head of the police in Gedo is my uncle a Rer Dalal guy, and the Rer Hassan I am talking all of Rer Hassan Waqmashe and Rer Yusuf are connected from Negeyle to Buurdhoobo, Abdi Iley and Madoobe tactics is dead ! we good and we connected to the FGS while you are slaves of Adoome Kikuyu get ready to be Dadaab, as it stands now you ainät even save in Garisa. :russ:

We are in Lower Jubba now as well. The Aden Yusuf of Reer Hassan.

:win:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Good question bro

Its simple really I am connected to the elite of Galmudug not just from my clan MX but the elite of Galmudug.

lets be honest here MX are Radamiir and Wagardhac we are brothers and sons of Amanreer, we got deep love for each other Dhiig iyo Dhalsho real talk, and we both shooters. But unfortunately we are different politically. I want Galmudug to be finalized including Northern Mudug so my Wagardhac brothers join me.

:deadosama:

980x.gif

You're on your own bud

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I know it won't last. It still holds no doubt. I was holding Farmaajo down for 3 years. It's time his jiffo step up the dagaal. After the truce ends. We all know the Darood supremacy games will begin.

:lawd:
Bro Rer Dalal Ugaas are baholo have you ever seen me try to unleash the devil ? I am surprised @TekNiKo found his way here, lets hope and pray they never find their way on the forums walahay oo bilahayay bro we talking about another breed of MX than the ones you use to. :russ:

Adaawe

Bro Rer Dalal Ugaas are baholo have you ever seen me try to unleash the devil ? I am surprised @TekNiKo found his way here, lets hope they never find there on the forums walahay oo bilahayay bro we talking about another breed of MX than the ones you use to. :russ:

@TekNiKo is a nabadoon not a bahal like you and me