Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I know it won't last. It still holds no doubt. I was holding Farmaajo down for 3 years. It's time his jiffo step up the dagaal. After the truce ends. We all know the Darood supremacy games will begin.

:lawd:
Farmaajo is going to hold another election and he is going to win, this local affairs shitt is below him bro, that's where amiir Moalimu is the messiah, why you think we give unconditional bayah to our amiir ? think its a joke. :salute:

You're dealing with me now awooga la gub. I'm more of a threat than Reer Diini in 2020.

:pachah1:
Warya meel naga fadhiso your ugaas has entered the building wardiye sun oo kibrey ba tahay.
You remind me of Luo watchmen.
They act as chief of staff like a general yet they are just mere security officers with a whistle.

Farmaajo is going to hold another election and he is going to win, this local affairs shitt is below him bro, that's where amiir Moalimu is the messiah, why you think we give unconditional bayah to our amiir ? think its a joke. :salute:
Warya what is the story that You want to use Facaye Arsi soilders in Xamar?

I thought they were heading to meet their a same cousins in Buale?
Stop diverting cidaanka xooga gulwade to Xamar.We need them to fight AS in juboyinka.

As for Moalimu he is a great mayor for garbaharey we welcome his peace initiative.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Warya meel naga fadhiso your ugaas has entered the building wardiye sun oo kibrey ba tahay.
You remind me of Luo watchmen.
They act as chief of staff like a general yet they are just mere security officers with a whistle.

Ask my Ugaas @Dalalos who his number 1 hitta is. Mohamed Zubeer you're dealing with the one MX that knows your secrets. Sit down.

:trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Warya what is the story that You want to use Facaye Arsi soilders in Xamar?

I thought they were heading to meet their a same cousins in Buale?
Stop diverting cidaanka xooga gulwade to Xamar.We need them to fight AS in juboyinka.

As for Moalimu he is a great mayor for garbaharey we welcome his peace initiative.
Don't you worry your little Suju head about Arsi, worry about the Kenyans no condom STI on your girls. You can't even speak on the Sheekhaal killing your Adan kheyr in DDS you are suju savage.

Don't you worry your little Suju head about Arsi, worry about the Kenyans no condom STI on your girls. You can't even speak on the Sheekhaal killing your Adan kheyr in DDS you are suju savage.
Saxib stop talking about sti when there are Ethiopians in Gedo.Ethiopian soilders are a hub of sti's.

Adaawe

Dalalos is a refugee here he was karbashed by Ugaaska beesha Siyaad diini in somnet.He came to save his face in this forum.

The "laandheere" Ogaden doing iskudir. Dalalos is here because I invited him. He is of the royal house of Ugaas Diini. He speaks for Farmaajo and the ruling house of Somalia. You're dismissed

:nahgirl:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dalalos is a refugee here he was karbashed by Ugaaska beesha Siyaad diini in somnet.He came to save his face in this forum.
Rer Siyad are my brother you fool, an individual I have issue with don't represent the larger Rer Siyad, most of them are Rer Gedo and are called Cigaal Siyad I don't even know them except for few Rer Dalal families who live between bardheer and buurdhuubo.

Correct, I'm from the house of Sade, gar ahaan the venerated lineage of Ugaas Diini. As one of the veteran members of beesha sade here I hope to see you soon prove yourself against sokeeye and shisheeye alike. :dabcasar:
Your man has been excommunicated from beesha if only you knew how he was karbashed in somnet.
Maskinka needs your donations.

Rer Siyad are my brother you fool, an individual I have issue with don't represent the larger Rer Siyad, most of them are Rer Gedo and are called Cigaal Siyad I don't even know them except for few Rer Dalal families who live between bardheer and buurdhuubo.
You have been exposed as a shegaat in somnet.
So no amount of preaching will cleanse that stain.
Be a man and go clean your record in somnet and come back as a full reer Dalaal.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As @Adaawe said I was invited to this forum which I quite like its better than Somnet, I am not here to wear your skin after killing you, so step aside Suju boy, there is a Darood peace treaty may I remind you do not break it for your own good. :sass2:

Adaawe

Be a man and go clean your record in somnet and come back as a full reer Dalaal.

We don't know your clans. But you know ours. Ina gumeed ba tahay. Don't let KDF xiniyo gas you up. I'm only 20km outside of Bu'ale.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I made paece with the Rer Siyad Don of Somnet, I played it smart with my brudda like a laandheere, how is a joorey suju that I plan to kick to Dadaab like it was civil war era gonna talk about my nasab nigga pls :drakekidding:

We don't know your clans. But you know ours. Ina gumeed ba tahay. Don't let KDF xiniyo gas you up. I'm only 20km outside of Bu'ale.

Saxib you expect us not to know the difference between wild dogs and hyena somaaha.

Don't you know the famous man mah keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You are reer Xassan which is at the bottom of the sade food chain.
You never provide manpower nor qaran you are an empty vessel that makes most noise.

Latest posts