Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Forgot to do the introduction so here it is.

Political orientation: New generation marehan(NGM)/Conservative Somali nationalist
Qabiil: Marehan - Rer Dalal Ugaas

Ask me anything

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Two questions:

Do MXs make over 50% of Cabudwaaq or less?

Can you explain NGM?

Caabudwaaq is 100% MX and consist of 6 neighborhoods
4 Rer Dalal
1 Rer Dalal majority
1 mix of MX subclans

DC of Caabudwaaq Mahad Omar Elmi is Rer Dalal

NGM stands for New Generanation Marehan, as the name indicates it is a movement consisting of the new generation of Marehan post civil war, main focus of this movement is push Marehan economic and political interest, rebuild, promote peace and good ties with other Somalis.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Not so many questions huh :silanyolaugh:

Well its safe to say I am a Marehan who is pro-Galmudug, I only put down the gun because of General @Adaawe and his Darood peace treaty, I would normally be part of the horde Lol Ohh well.

ezgif-4-503b228987c8.gif

Caabudwaaq is 100% MX and consist of 6 neighborhoods
4 Rer Dalal
1 Rer Dalal majority
1 mix of MX subclans

DC of Caabudwaaq Mahad Omar Elmi is Rer Dalal

NGM stands for New Generanation Marehan, as the name indicates it is a movement consisting of the new generation of Marehan post civil war, main focus of this movement is push Marehan economic and political interest, rebuild, promote peace and good ties with other Somalis.
Where is reer Koshin?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Havent Hawiye been massacring you in GM

This is a false narrative that alot of people ate up, Marehan and Habar Gidir are not at war, there was a clash in Furintifore where a federal MP who is Saleebaan accepted bribes to attack the Wagardhac clan, 29 Saleebaan were killed and they did not capture anything.
Beyond that Wagardhac has territorial dispute with Sacad over Gelinsoor town which use to be a Wagardhac town, I propose a peaceful resolution like when the Cidagaale came back to Hargaisa, but we will see how it goes, its a internal Galmudug issue, alot of Marehan like @TekNiKo disagree with me on this because they are hutophobes, but I am not.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So why do you mention reer dalaal only
About the ugaaasness
Isn't Ugaas Sharmake your Bey?
Rer Dalal is majority in Caabudwaaq not just among Rer Diini but among Marehan.

Our bey is Ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Axmed who is Rer Ugaas Sharmaake we build him a house complex in Caabudwaaq and he has huge support from Rer Dalal who are his close kin and power house in Galmudug.

Ugaas Maxamed
EG9SNnEW4AEzKph.jpg

This is a false narrative that alot of people ate up, Marehan and Habar Gidir are not at war, there was a clash in Furintifore where a federal MP who is Saleebaan accepted bribes to attack the Wagardhac clan, 29 Saleebaan were killed and they did not capture anything.
Beyond that Wagardhac has territorial dispute with Sacad over Gelinsoor town which use to be a Wagardhac town, I propose a peaceful resolution like when the Cidagaale came back to Hargaisa, but we will see how it goes, its a internal Galmudug issue, alot of Marehan like @TekNiKo disagree with me on this because they are hutophobes, but I am not.

The only peace treaty we accept with Wagardhac is the when they stop siding with MJs and bring back all their deegaans like Saaxo back to Galmudug.

We either eat together from the same plate, or every man for himself.

Is gelinsoor 100% HG or is there a sizeable mx population there (sizeable = over 15% of the town)?

also what HG sub lives in gelinsoor?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The only peace treaty we accept with Wagardhac is the when they stop siding with MJs and bring back all their deegaans like Saaxo back to Galmudug.

are HGs the overwhelming majority of gelinsoor or is there a sizeable mx population there (sizeable = over 15% of the town)?

also what HG sub lives in gelinsoor?

The Wagardhac that use to live in Gelinsoor are either in Caabudwaaq or in Puntland, the ones that live there now are a subsection of Wagardhac that primarily live in Hanaweylood Ethiopia called Rer Wardheere population wise they are a minority and apart from being Wagardhac t hey are not even the correct Wagardhac who are Rer Gadiid lol, don't ask a Hawiye about Marehan affairs Lol

the Habar Gidir clan that lives and controls Gelinsoor is Sacad, the same clan that lives in Gaalkacyo and Hobyo, the clan of Caydiid.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Trust needs to be rebuild between the two communities to make Galmudug great again. Wagardhac has legitimate grievances.
96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n.jpg

White area is wild wild west, red area is under control of Wagardhac except for the towns in Galmudug which is more civilized where wagardhac live with peace among Sacad.

Trust needs to be rebuild between the two communities to make Galmudug great again. Wagardhac has legitimate grievances.
96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n.jpg

White area is wild wild west, red area is under control of Wagardhac except for the towns in Galmudug which is more civilized where wagardhac live with peace among Sacad.

Galmudug is an HG State, you qaxooti folks can either fock off to Ethiopia (since Cabudwaaq is located there) or join us fully under our command in Peace, because this is a State where we HG rule 100% and is not an shared state like Jubaland..

1589831841064.png

As i said, either join us Fully in Peace or stay rotting in Ethiopia!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Galmudug is an HG State, you qaxooti folks can either fock off to Ethiopia (since Cabudwaaq is located there) or join us fully under our command in Peace, because this is a State where we HG rule 100% and is not an shared state like Jubaland..

View attachment 118425
so feisty, what kind of Habar Gidir are you, perhaps you Sacad hmm ? or are you hiding lol doesn't matter I take only Saleebaan serious because of Qoorqoor :hemad:

MX has
15 members in the cabinet about 27 % of the Galmudug administration
Vice president of Galmudug
largest town in Galmudug
entire north western part of Galmudug

I think we good as it is, when Wagardhac fully joins Galmudug that is even better for us.

Trending