Breaking News! Ethiopia’s Ruling Prosperity Party Vows To Implement The MOU Terming It Vital To Ethiopia's Growing Population & Economy!

Being against SL recognition screams larping Jabarti. No Isaaq would be anti-recognition and there’s nothing wrong with the deal.

Which Isaaq subclan you come from sheegato?
I want us to be recognized. Who said I didn't want recognition? we can do that other ways without selling our port to our enemies who's intention are not good. And I'm.Habar jeclo from my father side he's from burco

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I want us to be recognized. Who said I didn't want recognition? we can do that other ways without selling our port to our enemies who's intention are not good. And I'm.Habar jeclo from my father side he's from burco
Enemies kulaha, you are definitely a Jabarti. No sane Isaaq would call Somalians their brothers and Ethiopia their enemies. Ethiopia has never done anything wrong to SL/Isaaqs they are welcomed partner and deal isn’t about giving a port. You don’t even know the deal you are against, another sign that you are some young Jabarti NN weirdo larping as Isaaq

Enemies kulaha, you are definitely a Jabarti. No sane Isaaq would call Somalians their brothers and Ethiopia their enemies. Ethiopia has never done anything wrong to SL/Isaaqs they are welcomed partner and deal isn’t about giving a port. You don’t even know the deal you are against, another sign that you are some young Jabarti NN weirdo larping as Isaaq
Nahhh I'm isaaq I believe khaatumo state and awdal state are Somaliland so you know I'm.not dodgy. Ethiopia bombed innocent somali children in Borama not saying theyre our full enemies but we should be careful and not fully trust them

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
the bombings in awdal that took place in the civil war were requested by the SNM since they were the SNAs last stronghold in the north. Thats the reason so many awdalians dislike SL
So you guys behind killing childrens not habashi, no wonder isaaq hate Somalis and love xabashi. In the end you are oromo not Somali.

Thanks for clearing that idoors.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Nahhh I'm isaaq I believe khaatumo state and awdal state are Somaliland so you know I'm.not dodgy. Ethiopia bombed innocent somali children in Borama not saying theyre our full enemies but we should be careful and not fully trust them
What does Borama have to do with a Habar Jeclo? Ethiopians are not our enemies, I will be watching you carefully from now on. Watch your step

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Why do you think Isaaq joined Ogaden war. Ethiopia has a lot of your land too. And now you want to give up more for something Ethiopia has no power to grant. HSM can recognize K5 as own country and NFD as own country won’t mean squat though

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Why do you think Isaaq joined Ogaden war. Ethiopia has a lot of your land too. And now you want to give up more for something Ethiopia has no power to grant. HSM can recognize K5 as own country and NFD as own country won’t mean squat though
There’s no such thing of a region called Ogaden. As for the Isaaqs in Ethiopia or Djibouti, they belong to those nations but they can attain SL citizenship due to their tribal origins. I’d rather Isaaqs in Ethiopia to be ruled by Addis than some Jabarti f*qash or Hu*u

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lol he’s comparing their “lease” to the deals Djibouti has, a country that leases their land to countries on different continents not to a neighboring country who can easily invade you at any time

A better analogy for the SL deal would be would be what’s going on in Palestine because that’s where these people are headed if they allow Ethiopia on their land
All I’m saying is I won’t be participating in any Free Somaliland protests in 20 years
:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The Somalians will continue crying like a undisciplined baby on the world and getting humiliated like what Sisi had done to their President, this hasn’t produced any results. The deal is going ahead and there’s nothing the failed state can do about it.

SL 🤝 Ethiopia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There’s no such thing of a region called Ogaden. As for the Isaaqs in Ethiopia or Djibouti, they belong to those nations but they can attain SL citizenship due to their tribal origins. I’d rather Isaaqs in Ethiopia to be ruled by Addis than some Jabarti f*qash or Hu*u
OGADEN HANOLAATO!

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
really... Thats makes me feel sad

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Allah swt forbade Qabilism. With this level of fkd in you, kiss the pearly gates of heaven goodbye nigga. Why even be on Somalispot? Most of us are “faqash” you adoon ass nigga. Pack up and go to Mejera!

"Nahhh I'm isaaq I believe khaatumo state....are Somaliland"
black-guy-staring-at-someone.gif

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Allah swt forbade Qabilism.
Ironic coming from someone that has plenty of posts insulting Isaaqs

With this level of fkd in you, kiss the pearly gates of heaven goodbye nigga.
I guess I will see and your entire family line at the pits of hell
Why even be on Somalispot?
Because I can and will continue to pop your ideological/Qabiilyaalad echo chamber. Ofcourse you would prefer to insult SL & Isaaqs without having to debate one

Most of us are “faqash” you adoon ass nigga. Pack up and go to Mejera!
Adoon kulaha, your uncle is hiding in Kismayo behind Madow Kenyans from his own Jabarti cousins. You come from a long line of Adoons.

Trending