Breaking News! Ethiopia’s Ruling Prosperity Party Vows To Implement The MOU Terming It Vital To Ethiopia's Growing Population & Economy!

Your arrogance is truly a testament to your IQ. First of all the economy of Xamar ONLY is bigger then the whole of your “nation”, just ask all your cousins who are setting up shop and actually making a good living. Second of all you are not a nation, for God sake your “government” has been taking their share of foreign aid that is intended for Somalia for decades know, amongst other things. If you truly are independent, please explain to me why that is the case. You secessionist have had 33 years for your project to come to fruition, but here you are never having left the starting point.

Your hatred towards other Somalis not to mention your utter desperation to get recognition. You’ve managed to actually fool yourself into thinking that this “deal” is actually a God send. Even though millions are against your “deal and republic”. There are Ethiopian government officials not to mention everyday Ethiopians, who have clearly stated that they will annex your land but here you are defending them. I pity people like you, your utter ignorance/ stupidity should be noted in the history book, so future generations may learn form you.
I'm a lander and I'm against this deal. He needs to wakeup and see what's infront of his eyes. Ethiopia has no intention to recognize us, they want Somaliland to be weak unrecognised so they can annex our land. You can't be this stupid not to know their agenda.

Somaliland is gone go for the port deal , the only way this will change will be the Gov in Xamar recognize Somaliland but asual they will be the last .

I'm a lander and I'm against this deal. He needs to wakeup and see what's infront of his eyes. Ethiopia has no intention to recognize us, they want Somaliland to be weak unrecognised so they can annex our land. You can't be this stupid not to know their agenda.

They know if they annex Somaliland the whole world will be on their case because that's a genuine violation. Recognizing Somaliland is a cheaper option politically, only have to deal with Somalia's protests and many countries have sympathy for Somaliland's case and may follow them. At the end of the day this is an economic play - A safe port and a safe route for goods which is not what they get if they try and annex Somaliland.

no way you people actually believe this 😂😂
Prove me wrong !

200.gif

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Lander kulaha, you are not fooling anyone

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I’m not after your opinion, bring forth your evidence bud. And last time I checked Xamar was the riches Somali city.
💀 Richest in foreign soldiers and foreign trained soldiers who owe their allegiances to foreign nations 😂😂😂

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I'm actually pro lander I been on this forum since 2017 but made a new account ask around bro I'm pro somaliland but against this port. Ask anyone on this forum. I bet your an oromo larping as a slander.
You aren’t Isaaq bud, you are not fooling anyone but the Jabarti & H*tu who are looking for token Landers.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
i am isaaq ask anyone on this forum. Go on ask what's stopping you? You can still be pro Somaliland and be against this deal.
Being against SL recognition screams larping Jabarti. No Isaaq would be anti-recognition and there’s nothing wrong with the deal.

Which Isaaq subclan you come from sheegato?

Trending

Latest posts