Breaking News! Ethiopia’s Ruling Prosperity Party Vows To Implement The MOU Terming It Vital To Ethiopia's Growing Population & Economy!

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
if I was the ruler of Somalia. I would put a hit on you and give your corpse to the waraabo.
Your grandfathers tried to eliminate us and take our lands when we were at our weakest and they still failed. Keep dreaming about killing us you dumb bimbo

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
There’s no such thing of a region called Ogaden. As for the Isaaqs in Ethiopia or Djibouti, they belong to those nations but they can attain SL citizenship due to their tribal origins. I’d rather Isaaqs in Ethiopia to be ruled by Addis than some Jabarti f*qash or Hu*u
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Some landers hate other somalis so much and it goes unchecked and turns into this or he could be a larper
I feel like a lot are actually larpers, hardly ever met a lander that would fully side with Ethiopia and say "Somalian" there's no proof he's even one of us. He's views are too extreme to be a lander

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I feel like a lot are actually larpers, hardly ever met a lander that would fully side with Ethiopia and say "Somalian" there's no proof he's even one of us. He's views are too extreme to be a lander
i've seen a lot SL nationalist used "Somalian". I don't take most user on this site as representations of their clans.

i've seen a lot SL nationalist used "Somalian". I don't take most user on this site as representations of their clans.
It’s the basement dwellers never came across them inrl but they tend to be diaspora kids who were bullied, bread with cuqdad from their homes and this is their way too lash out & get attention.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It’s called a lease, the same way Djibouti and many other nations have done. You don’t have a lease, you have armies that invaded your country and then forced to sign perpetual renewals of their missions 💀

Did Xamar invite Kenyans or did the Kenyans just decide to do Operation Linda Nichi? Delusional bums like you are anti-SL for clan reasons and blind about your peoples terrible conditions for clan reasons as well. Fix your house nacasyahow
Abiy ahmed wanna use and throw you like used condom

@Bazed you were wrong libaaxjoore isn’t waryawarrior I’ve seen his lives on TikTok he doesn’t sound like this 🤣

I met this Isaac guy at work once bro refused to tell me his qabiil after asking him the entire week repeatedly with no success I had to guess it from his lahjad. Prick chuckled when I told him “you’re idoor” lol. He kept repeating “I’m Somali sxb”.

A pattern I’ve seen amongst male idoors on this site, they’re all pro Ethiopians… the girls are ictiraaf fluid (sometimes they’re pro Somaliland sometimes pro somaliweyn). The only real male idoor on this website was internet nomad and he was pro Somali. I don’t think alleged male idoors of somalispot are Somali, Ay rab twin slaves @Al Adnani @Scipio Africanus and this guy called @mohammdov

I've never met any isaaq who's anti Somalia, some of my best friends in the real world were/have been isaaq and I've never seen them behave arrogant or tribalistic.

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Our "Majidho" friend hope you dont cry too later on
Somaliland and Puntland are like Apple and Samsung. Apple takes away a feature, Samsung shit talks Apple, then release phones with said removed feature 2 phone generations later.

1706449013454.png

From implementing the self governing idea, to the suffix land in their name, and even Punt itself being stolen from woqooyi where historians actually theorize the land of Punt to have been, all they do is appropriate and shit talk landers.

1706449727962.png

The only thing they haven't copied yet is ictraaf. I give them until 2030 to call it duces from the Al Qaeda satellite state in the south :mjlol:

Last edited:
I've never met any isaaq who's anti Somalia, some of my best friends in the real world were/have been isaaq and I've never seen them behave arrogant or tribalistic.
Following up on the above.. First time I ever heard about Somaliland it was through an cadaan kid, who asked me if I was from Somaliland, I was confused for a bit and asked him if he meant Somalia, then proceeded to correct him and told him the country is called Somalia, then he was confused lol but I told him there's nothing called Somaliland it is Somalia.. Then later sometime after the episode I've come to know about the seccesionism and about Somaliland :mjlol: :kodaksmiley:

I think for all us Muslims we have to leave this ultimate decision to Allah the Almighty, as he knows whats best. If the deal does not go through than Allah saved us from something terrible, and if the deal does go through than that is Allah eternal decision and there was no way we can prevent the deal from happening. Whatever Allah eternally decides we put our trust in him.

Following up on the above.. First time I ever heard about Somaliland it was through an cadaan kid, who asked me if I was from Somaliland, I was confused for a bit and asked him if he meant Somalia, then proceeded to correct him and told him the country is called Somalia, then he was confused lol but I told him there's nothing called Somaliland it is Somalia.. Then later sometime after the episode I've come to know about the seccesionism and about Somaliland :mjlol: :kodaksmiley:
your defo not from Europe or Canada. Your probably from America. hardly any landers there outside seattle.

Trending

Latest posts