Breaking News! Ethiopia’s Ruling Prosperity Party Vows To Implement The MOU Terming It Vital To Ethiopia's Growing Population & Economy!

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
are you dumb or something? this stupid MOU you are supporting is the definition of inviting foreign troops to your country.
We won't let it happen dameer yahoow. We will invade the north if we must.
It’s called a lease, the same way Djibouti and many other nations have done. You don’t have a lease, you have armies that invaded your country and then forced to sign perpetual renewals of their missions 💀

Did Xamar invite Kenyans or did the Kenyans just decide to do Operation Linda Nichi? Delusional bums like you are anti-SL for clan reasons and blind about your peoples terrible conditions for clan reasons as well. Fix your house nacasyahow

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
And your prime minister is abiy Ahmed. Difference is HSM can’t call puntland home and abiy can walk around hargeisa nude if he wanted to.
My President is Mujahid Muse Bixii, we are a country with our own currency,passports and courts. While you are a simply a rouge broke province of Somalia that relies on illegal activities such as piracy because the economy there is completely dead.

It’s called a lease, the same way Djibouti and many other nations have done. You don’t have a lease, you have armies that invaded your country and then forced to sign perpetual renewals of their missions 💀

Did Xamar invite Kenyans or did the Kenyans just decide to do Operation Linda Nichi? Delusional bums like you are anti-SL for clan reasons and blind about your peoples terrible conditions for clan reasons as well. Fix your house nacasyahow
you're so stupid you think they are interested in leasing the port purely for economic reasons.
you are stupid!

1706306027125.png

you're so stupid you think they are interested in leasing the port purely for economic reasons.
you are stupid!
lol he’s comparing their “lease” to the deals Djibouti has, a country that leases their land to countries on different continents not to a neighboring country who can easily invade you at any time

A better analogy for the SL deal would be would be what’s going on in Palestine because that’s where these people are headed if they allow Ethiopia on their land

Would this port deal mean oromos coming in freely, because if that's the case I would rather not have this deal.
Freedom of movement is not a part of the port deal as far as i'm aware of! We will have to wait until the finalized deal is released. But i'm pretty sure freedom of movement will not be a part of the deal.

Freedom of movement is not a part of the port deal as far as i'm aware of! We will have to wait until the finalized deal is released. But i'm pretty sure freedom of movement will not be a part of the deal.
I honestly think the deal should cease even if part of the deal means no freedom of movement they will still enter Somaliland die to the Ethiopian military base who might even give them an excuse to enter. These Ethiopian militaries are actually Oromos as Amhara are against this deal. There's too many and apparently a lof have assimilated into our clans

lol he’s comparing their “lease” to the deals Djibouti has, a country that leases their land to countries in different continents

A better analogy for the SL deal would be would be what’s going on in Palestine because that’s where these people are headed if they allow Ethiopia on their land

I don't agree with letting foreign forces squat in any Somali territory, regardless of country, but he's also trying to compare the average single figure (km) length of military bases in Djibouti to the 20 km strip of land they sold off for pennies.

The area of the US camp Lemonnier is less than 2.5 km2 (1.6 mi). Let's say that the width they will agree to is 2-3 km, then that's 40-60 km2 (25-37 mi) in total land. Not including the sea area to be used for their military activities and additional for naval docks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
lol he’s comparing their “lease” to the deals Djibouti has, a country that leases their land to countries on different continents not to a neighboring country who can easily invade you at any time

He's dumb. Ethiopia is only interested in one thing and that's expansion and stealing more land/sea. They think they are the cadaans of Africa.

He's dumb. Ethiopia is only interested in one thing and that's expansion and stealing more land/sea. They think they are the cadaans of Africa.
Is not even Ethiopia at this point is mainly Oromos and Afars that are expanding and stealing lands. Ethiopia is breaking apart even Amharas know about these Oromos stealing other people territories and are warning us not to follow their ways.

I don't agree with letting foreign forces squat in Somali territory, regardless of country, but he's also trying comparing the average single figure (km) length of military bases in Djibouti to the 20 km strip of land they sold off for pennies. The US camp Lemonnier is less than 2km2. Let's say that the width they agree to is 2-3 km, then that's 40-60km2 in total land. Not to include the sea area to be used for their military activities and additional for docking of naval ports.

For sure letting any country on our land is wrong, but as you said it is even worse when you’re giving up that much land especially to a hostile country that borders you and can launch an invasion at anytime!

Is not even Ethiopia at this point is mainly Oromos and Afars that are expanding and stealing lands. Ethiopia is breaking apart even Amharas know about these Oromos stealing other people territories and are warning us not to follow their ways.
It's Ethiopia, it's their government. Everyone knows if it's just the Somali people vs Oromo or afar, without governments, we will smoke them anyday of the week. The horde is using the government to make their centuries long wet dreams into reality, and we have Somalis facilitating that. Little do they know, they are signing over the dhaxal/will of their children and grand children.

The same Somalis occupied by Madow Amisom? The same Somalians who’s leader Abdillahi Yusuf invited Ethiopian troops in order to get to power and was personally slapped by General Gabre for talking out of turn? :chrisfreshhah:

Nobody will be asking your UN colony for help

Abdillahi Yusuf had enough pride to ride to power on the back of a Ethiopian Tank and constantly g

Says the biggest Italian dhabodhilif known for handing their women over for political brownie points and the same people with the most well-known Islamophobe on the planet aka Ayaan Hirsi

SL is still in Sool and Sanaag. There’s Jabarti can do to push out SL army or Isaaq civillians. Keep dreaming bud
Literally nobody liked Abdullahi Yusuf. His government was never approved by Somalis and he got discarded like nothing when the dust settled. ICU was always the Somali people's chosen government. AY was just a traitor who doesn't represent Somalis. I wish I could say the same about Bixi even though he does have some opposition.

The audacity to end the post with hashtag prosperity 💀

They should rename themselves as the poverty party. A more fitting label to denote the current state of the country 🤣
It's a screenshot I don't think it's a real quote. Hadii kale pls do some digging and find it in their language.

Edit found the quote @GaradShabeel
The current government of Ethiopia is not a government that believes in the unity of Somalia. For the first time in Ethiopia's history, it is the government that worked to unite Somalis not by words, but by action.
I don't understand what he's trying to say kalabka. Contradictory statement level xabasho.

Af jini quote

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts