Breaking News! Ethiopia’s Ruling Prosperity Party Vows To Implement The MOU Terming It Vital To Ethiopia's Growing Population & Economy!

Forget HSM. All Somalis need to unite under their Ugaas, Garaad, Imam etc and march towards Awdal where we unite under the Gadabursi Ugaas (since it’s their territory and therefore have the advantage to lead) as the supreme leader against the Ethiopians. We don’t even need to fight as just the mere presence of us at awdal will shock not just Ethiopia but the entire world. @Arkan

Last edited:
You will cry to Somalis to free your ass from them when you see oromo taking your homes like langaab with military power!. We just has little pride called Somali sharaf not to bend the knee to xabish.

Your clan in old history was always weak, such as turning christian under british rule.

So we know your clan, now you give us chance to go to fight in name of Somali and when war finish. Your jeegaan state is dead same like SSC did to you in Sool :tocry: .
Our "Majidho" friend hope you dont cry too later on

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The same Somalis occupied by Madow Amisom? The same Somalians who’s leader Abdillahi Yusuf invited Ethiopian troops in order to get to power and was personally slapped by General Gabre for talking out of turn? :chrisfreshhah:
Im from Puntland no Amisom in my land, AY is Somalia hero, almost 20 years in jail. No jeegaan or xabish midget half of AY height can achive his glories, how he can slap if xabashi short. Idiot idoor!.
Nobody will be asking your UN colony for help

Abdillahi Yusuf had enough pride to ride to power on the back of a Ethiopian Tank and constantly g
To bring Somalia back, we will do anything for it, result today Somalia has goverment in xamar.
Says the biggest Italian dhabodhilif known for handing their women over for political brownie points and the same people with the most well-known Islamophobe on the planet aka Ayaan Hirsi
MJ kingdom was the first to fight outsiders, you wasnt in the map, our womens were warriors with Saraf, no wonder langaabs will attack them.

Stop comparing ours with yours hargisa fucking street, who can forget netherlands sex scam in 2000s.
SL is still in Sool and Sanaag. There’s Jabarti can do to push out SL army or Isaaq civillians. Keep dreaming bud
We had great idoor hunt in 2023 and your people request for peace, just be glad we stop in oog:pachah1: .

Im from Puntland no Amisom in my land, AY is Somalia hero, almost 20 years in jail. No jeegaan or xabish midget half of AY height can achive his glories, how he can slap if xabashi short. Idiot idoor!.

To bring Somalia back, we will do anything for it, result today Somalia has goverment in xamar.

MJ kingdom was the first to fight outsiders, you wasnt in the map, our womens were warriors with Saraf, no wonder langaabs will attack them.

Stop comparing ours with yours hargisa fucking street, who can forget netherlands sex scam in 2000s.

We had great idoor hunt in 2023 and your people request for peace, just be glad we stop in oog:pachah1: .
The great Abdullahi Yusuf
IMG_3005.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I'm disappointed in you Garaad, this isn't the way brother to achieve independence, for someone who knows history so well, the Ethiopians are our sworn enemies, especially the Oromos.
Oromos didn’t kill 50k Isaaq civillians did they and bury them in mass graves. Oromos are not constantly trying to block any economic progress like the Somalians have been doing either. Ethiopians are not the ones constantly making comments on how they would massacre Isaaq civillians if they had the chance

Also SL is already independent and has been for over 30 years,we are striving for recognition not independence.

Maybe Addis is your enemy but I see a willing partner for economic/political cooperation and for the common economic development of the Horn. Let the Ethiopians pay for their lease just like any other foreign nation.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I'm disappointed in you Garaad, this isn't the way brother to achieve independence, for someone who knows history so well, the Ethiopians are our sworn enemies, especially the Oromos.
They will bring old movie of kacaan kill us as the only clan been killed, MJ in 70s iyo other clans been killed by Afwyena.

Abiy killed amxara iyo tigraa with tanks and airplanes more MSB did to those idoors but they will not betray Ethiopia to side with enemys.

Idoors will learn huge lesson soon if one langaab xabishi comes to our shore in Awdal.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Go worry about the foreign troops in your nation

You think this is a gotcha moment? Kkkk wake up. No one wants troops in the country north or south. Thousands of Amisom troops have already left the country as westerners who fund them are pulling the plug. There won’t be anymore of them, Alxamdulillah.

You got a stake in this deal? Little paycheck waiting for you or family? We have already seen the shacabka of Hargeysa and SL be against this deal, why are defending it?

My President is Mujahid Muse Bixii, we are a country with our own currency,passports and courts. While you are a simply a rouge broke province of Somalia that relies on illegal activities such as piracy because the economy there is completely dead.
Your arrogance is truly a testament to your IQ. First of all the economy of Xamar ONLY is bigger then the whole of your “nation”, just ask all your cousins who are setting up shop and actually making a good living. Second of all you are not a nation, for God sake your “government” has been taking their share of foreign aid that is intended for Somalia for decades know, amongst other things. If you truly are independent, please explain to me why that is the case. You secessionist have had 33 years for your project to come to fruition, but here you are never having left the starting point.

Your hatred towards other Somalis not to mention your utter desperation to get recognition. You’ve managed to actually fool yourself into thinking that this “deal” is actually a God send. Even though millions are against your “deal and republic”. There are Ethiopian government officials not to mention everyday Ethiopians, who have clearly stated that they will annex your land but here you are defending them. I pity people like you, your utter ignorance/ stupidity should be noted in the history book, so future generations may learn form you.

Your arrogance is truly a testament to your IQ. First of all the economy of Xamar ONLY is bigger then the whole of your “nation”, just ask all your cousins who are setting up shop and actually making a good living. Second of all you are not a nation, for God sake your “government” has been taking their share of foreign aid that is intended for Somalia for decades know, amongst other things. If you truly are independent, please explain to me why that is the case. You secessionist have had 33 years for your project to come to fruition, but here you are never having left the starting point.

Your hatred towards other Somalis not to mention your utter desperation to get recognition. You’ve managed to actually fool yourself into thinking that this “deal” is actually a God send. Even though millions are against your “deal and republic”. There are Ethiopian government officials not to mention everyday Ethiopians, who have clearly stated that they will annex your land but here you are defending them. I pity people like you, your utter ignorance/ stupidity should be noted in the history book, so future generations may learn form you.

What a pile of garbage. This a Trump level misinfo dump.

Trending

Latest posts