Am I Somali or Ajnabi?

Somali or Ajnabi

• Total voters

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
If you consider yourself Somali, then you are Somali. No need to get confirmations from these dorks. Why can't a mixed brotha say he black? Does not makes sense to me

NidarNidar

Punisher
If you look like this then BTFO, you ain't somali:
View attachment 310514
But if you look like this then you 100% Somali sxb:
View attachment 310515
1704765886979.png

Oromo albino, he looks like your typcal geeljire

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Why can't my nigga say he is Somali?
Greatest negro president is because he is not really Somali. I don’t feel any brotherly connection cause his father is ajnabi it’s this simple. If your father is not Somali then you are not Somali simply like this. We are not dayuus people

Mohmed

Greatest negro president is because he is not really Somali. I don’t feel any brotherly connection cause his father is ajnabi it’s this simple. If your father is not Somali then you are not Somali simply like this. We are not dayuus people
He can still identify as Somali tho. You might not have the "muh brotherly connection" but he can still classify as Somali. I see where you are coming from tho

Nin123

VIP
He can still identify as Somali tho. You might not have the "muh brotherly connection" but he can still classify as Somali. I see where you are coming from tho
You clearly don’t know Somali culture perhaps you are really negro and not Somali 😂

lol you're only catching heat from these men because you're a male. Best believe if you were female, they'd be clamouring to claim you.

You know why.

You can claim Somali in the west, nobody will check for the verification and will just take your word for it not that deep. However being Somali is having a home backhome where you father is from where you are counted as one of them usually where your father qabiil reside.

lol you're catching heat from these men because you're a male. Best believe if you were female, they'd be clamouring to claim you. You know why.
100% true, which makes sense no? you got the distant cousin of Somalis aka Oromo who want your sea today aka MALES not no females they aint a threat to Somali hegemony.

Nin123

VIP
lol you're only catching heat from these men because you're a male. Best believe if you were female, they'd be clamouring to claim you. You know why.
Walhy I don’t mind girl who’s father is ajnabi in one condition she end up marrying farax only.

Mohmed

You clearly don’t know Somali culture perhaps you are really negro and not Somali 😂
You got me. I am an African American trying to learned their history. My grandma told me I was descendants of royalty from the Isaac clan before the slave trade. I am here on Somali-spot to learn my forgotten history. I hope you accept me into your community. Asslamlu Alykum

Nin123

VIP
:icon rolleyes:

Sure it makes sense, but not in the way you think. It's a common thing with black men, they feel entitled to biracial women but have jealous cuqdaad over the men.
We are not black and definitely don’t share the same culture

:icon rolleyes:

Sure it makes sense, but not in the way you think. It's a common thing with black men, they feel entitled to biracial women but have jealous cuqdaad over the men.
mhm if true then black men must be fhkin welcoming to half the mixed kids! other races wont even claim the daughter of a black women that are mixed! They are jealous of mixed girls with black dads! they fear both the mixed boys n girls wooho! your so smart hibaq!

Trending