Am I Somali or Ajnabi?

Somali or Ajnabi

• Total voters

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Damn that actually kinda genius fr. But ik it won't work lol.

I'm curious.

Why do you want to identify with somali so bad???

Half somalis marry out more often than regular somalis. Most of y'all that have a parent from a non Muslim ethnic group usually aren't that religious either.

If you hung out with somalis irl I feel like you wouldn't really be on here since most of them would have claimed you as one of them. Especially if they fucked with you.

If you don't live around somalis and assimilated amongst non somalis than sticking to your somali identity doesn't really seem necessary.

If you hung out with somalis irl I feel like you wouldn't really be on here since most of them would have claimed you as one of them. Especially if they fucked with you.
A few of my Somali friends said I wasn't because I don't have patrilineal qabiil/tribe due to my father being white.
I'm curious.

Why do you want to identify with somali so bad???
I already don't look like my father side at all, and on top of that cadaan ppl are purists and toxic AF. Really would not know what to call myself if I was neither. Also I have a strong connection to my black/African side generally and it would be weird if I said I was African but not the country in Africa my mom comes from lol.

Kisame

A few of my Somali friends said I wasn't because I don't have patrilineal qabiil/tribe due to my father being white.

I already don't look like my father side at all, and on top of that cadaan ppl are purists and toxic AF. Really would not know what to call myself if I was neither. Also I have a strong connection to my black/African side generally and it would be weird if I said I was African but not the country in Africa my mom comes from lol.

Your 15 though.

Most teenage somalis boys would claim you as somali unless you don't look like one. If you fucked with them they would have accepted you as well.

Why aren't somali niggas fucking with you.

Your 15 though.

Most teenage somalis boys would claim you as somali unless you don't look like one. If you fucked with them they would have accepted you as well.

Why aren't somali niggas fucking with you.
The ones that don't are probably jealous? I am pushing 6'1 and decently good looking with great grades (although I am fat, losing weight tho). One that did say I am not Somali still wants to be friends w/ me (mostly because I gave him lacag/money). The other does not. I am also irreligious w/ christian parents (even though I don't mention it unless it is explicitly asked of me and I take care to never say something Islamophobic) so that may have pushed their rejection. I have some Somali friends that say I am, and most non-Somalis say I am so I am confused as hell.

Kisame

The ones that don't are probably jealous? I am pushing 6'1 and decently good looking with great grades (although I am fat, losing weight tho). One that did say I am not Somali still wants to be friends w/ me (mostly because I gave him lacag/money). The other does not. I am also irreligious w/ christian parents (even though I don't mention it unless it is explicitly asked of me and I take care to never say something Islamophobic) so that may have pushed their rejection. I have some Somali friends that say I am, and most non-Somalis say I am so I am confused as hell.

Why would they be jealous of a half somali. Most somali niggas in the diaspora are decent looking and tall.

Your parents raised you as an irreligious half somali. You won't have much in common with the religious somali niggas so you will have to depend on befriending the non practicing somali niggas you encounter. That's your only hope for making somali friends.

Trending

Latest posts