• Total voters

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
your somali
Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Celery

Vasodilator
Depends on how you carry yourself, your culture, religion and affiliation with Somalia. Even though your technically not Somali since your father is white, there’s a citizenship process for people like you, according to the constitution (like it matters, ha!).

I’m of the opinion that anyone who adopts our culture, identifies as Somali and contributes to our society should be welcomed.

The only fear is that some promiscuous Hawo in Australia goes clubbing and then brings her mixed breed offspring back to the homeland to be accepted unconditionally. This is the fear of all fears and it was even addressed in the citizenship clause of the constitution.

Mom is Somali (1/2 Ogaden, 1/2 Issaq/somalilander) and dad is white. Don't sugarcoat, am I considered Somali or Ajnabi/foreign and to what degree? I don't pass for white and you would think I am just a light skinned Somali guy (either that or Afr. American/Afr. American mixed with something else). I could probably pass for mostly Somali if I tried. But if I ain't welcome here IDGAF, better off knowing before I try to become apart of the community. I already dropped the white side a LONG time ago and kicked it like a football so I don't really know what I will claim but yeah. Also if I am not then what am I?
Here's someone who matched me on family finder. He is warsangeli even though he has an Indian haplogroup. He has a Somali name and last name his ancestors came here ages ago and he is now a Somali ethnically, many Somalis claim that their clan founding fathers are Arabs even though they are pure blooded Somalis. Stick to your reer abtis and embrace your identity no one will ever be able to diss you. Soon inshallah you will found your own clan beesha maraykan cadey and their story will be that they are the descendants of black hawk down marines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_072347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_072347_Chrome.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
Depends on how you carry yourself, your culture, religion and affiliation with Somalia. Even though your technically not Somali since your father is white, there’s a citizenship process for people like you, according to the constitution (like it matters, ha!).

I’m of the opinion that anyone who adopts our culture, identifies as Somali and contributes to our society should be welcomed.

The only fear is that some promiscuous Hawo in Australia goes clubbing and then brings her mixed breed offspring back to the homeland to be accepted unconditionally. This is the fear of all fears and it was even addressed in the citizenship clause of the constitution.
From an Islamic point of view (which I would assume is the Somali point of view). A child born to an Australian clubbing hawo is a Somali because he was born out of wedlock. Therefore; his lineage is his mother's lineage because his biological father wouldn't be considered his father.

:trumpsmirk:

Mom is Somali (1/2 Ogaden, 1/2 Issaq/somalilander) and dad is white. Don't sugarcoat, am I considered Somali or Ajnabi/foreign and to what degree? I don't pass for white and you would think I am just a light skinned Somali guy (either that or Afr. American/Afr. American mixed with something else). I could probably pass for mostly Somali if I tried. But if I ain't welcome here IDGAF, better off knowing before I try to become apart of the community. I already dropped the white side a LONG time ago and kicked it like a football so I don't really know what I will claim but yeah. Also if I am not then what am I?

Marry a somali woman or two. Then you are set.

Celery

Vasodilator
From an Islamic point of view (which I would assume is the Somali point of view). A child born to an Australian clubbing hawo is a Somali because he was born out of wedlock. Therefore; his lineage is his mother's lineage because his biological father wouldn't be considered his father.

:trumpsmirk:
Yeah good point. But clan trumps religion though in our culture.

Your half Somali you should embrace both sides of your heritage though
What other half, lol. Do you know how whites treat mixed people? I was called slurs by them and ousted/shunned by them for my entire life. Without fail they were all racist, and when I left WhiteyMcFuckingWhiteTown™ I finally had friends for the first time in my life. They were against me the entire time I was there. They were all Neo-Nazis and White supremacists. Its a fucking horror story fr. It was just a year ago that I finally was rid of them, and it's been better since. "N*gger", "Monkey", "Somali pirate", and "King Kong" were among the insults used against me.

What other half, lol. Do you know how whites treat mixed people? I was called slurs by them and ousted/shunned by them for my entire life. Without fail they were all racist, and when I left WhiteyMcFuckingWhiteTown™ I finally had friends for the first time in my life. They were against me the entire time I was there. They were all Neo-Nazis and White supremacists. Its a fucking horror story fr. It was just a year ago that I finally was rid of them, and it's been better since. "N*gger", "Monkey", "Somali pirate", and "King Kong" were among the insults used against me.
That's a half Somali (hawiye) half russian girl. She can pass as Arab, if not as white. It's strange that you don't look white enough not to be called those names.

Attachments

• 20220826_025808.jpg
    20220826_025808.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 116
ngl I feel like you only want to claim Somali because whites rejected you lol, if they accepted you, you'd want nothing to do with us :mjpls:

and if you thought they were obsessive purists, you clearly don't know Somalis well enough.

ngl I feel like you only want to claim Somali because whites rejected you lol, if they accepted you, you'd want nothing to do with us :mjpls:

and if you thought they were obsessive purists, you clearly don't know Somalis well enough.
You think he's pulling a Maya Jama right now?

:damnmusic:

I would be inclined to lol, white people are inbred purist fuckfaces who consider you outsider for even 5% foreign ancestry, let alone >50% (bc my dad is part south euro and they are usually mixed).
Caadans are very weird about certain European ethnic groups, like the Roma or Jewish people . In the US, White nationalists are also very prejudice towards Catholicism and will disown their kin for marrying a catholic.

But I’ve noticed that white Americans are extremely wishy washy about what’s considered white & they change their minds every decade or so. Johnny Cash got death threats from the KKK when he married a Sicilian Italian woman because they thought she was black. They still sent him threats after finding out that she wasn’t.

Honestly, liberal caadans believe that anything slightly non-Nordic is brown/black and considered a half black/half white person fully black. The irony that they’re supporting a belief that was invented by racist white eugenics.

View attachment 310538
I am about a 7 in skin tone, maybe with some 6ish in there.
Which means you are like most Somalis. Strange wallahi. I am 6 btw how the heck are you 7? Unless your dad was passing as white himself 🤣. My uncle was 09 he married an Arab woman 04 and all his kids are 04. Another Somali guy who was 09 married an Arab who's 04 and all of his kids were 04. Even when my pure blooded Somali cousin married his daughter his grandkids were 04 and they are only 25% not Somali. My other cousin's great grand mother was an Arab he still looks very Arab even though he is only 12.5% Arab. So I really find it strange that people can tell you are black when you are half white.

Trending