Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest,men shouldn't get involved in a fight between woman.At the end of the day which living man who has blood in his veins can make themselves the enemy of the beautiful gazelle's that are Habesha females.:banderas:

Somaliland's doors are always open for them.:samwelcome:
Don't bring your fake state shit to this forum, this is non-political. Advertising here won't get you recognition, I'll book you are flight to the hargeisa large temple :samwelcome:

To be honest,men shouldn't get involved in a fight between woman.At the end of the day which living man who has blood in his veins can make themselves the enemy of the beautiful gazelle's that are Habesha females.:banderas:

Somaliland's doors are always open for them.:samwelcome:
Don't tell me you will f*ck gazelles, get a decent xalimo

send the screenshot,
i did already but k
osh racist.PNG osh racist 2.PNG

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Which Faraax would hook her up anyway? Even if they did, HIV will be possible. Anyways, most Aidstopians have AIDS in their genes, it's how they are born
You have issues.Did an ethiopian girl break your heart really badly and dump you?:hemad:

You have issues.Did an ethiopian girl break your heart really badly and dump you?:hemad:
Last time I checked I only dated Humans not fucking raw meat eating crocs. You'd probably marry a habesha over another Somali, your not going to have any kids, either kids or no kids and no HIV

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The only time I see you is when you're riding dick of any non-Somali, or being a tribalist. Abdi, you need to chill. It's gone too far. :siilaanyolaugh:
I just find the amount of hate and racism in this thread abnormal.You know right that people are lurking in this forum who aren't somali? This thread is legit worse than anything you could find in the neonazi forum stormfront.:dead:

I just find the amount of hate and racism in this thread abnormal.You know right that people are lurking in this forum who aren't somali? This thread is legit worse than anything you could find in the neonazi forum stormfront.:dead:
Lmao your talking about racism, that other thread you said that non-isaaqs do not deserve to live in the region of somaliland, but other ethnic groups do, pretty sure average iq of our nation.. the isaaqs are to blame , -60 for isaaqs letting in foreigners but not other somalis. Somalis and Ethiopians are natural Enemies. Just because siad barre got a killstreak in bombing hargeisa doesn't mean you have to love ethiopians.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Lmao your talking about racism, that other thread you said that non-isaaqs do not deserve to live in the region of somaliland, but other ethnic groups do, pretty sure average iq of our nation.. the isaaqs are to blame , -60 for isaaqs letting in foreigners but not other somalis. Somalis and Ethiopians are natural Enemies. Just because siad barre got a killstreak in bombing hargeisa doesn't mean you have to love ethiopians.
Don't put words in my mouth.I said that south somali refugees get denied acces into somaliland because they are a security threat to us.As long as Somalia is chaotic and in conflict with Somaliland they should be denied acces.We also welcome other ethnic groups because they aren't a threat to us and we simply aren't savages.
Do you not know that Somaliland is a multi-clan state? We aren't Puntland.:mjlol:

Don't put words in my mouth.I said that south somali refugees get denied acces into somaliland because they are a security threat to us.As long as Somalia is chaotic and in conflict with Somaliland they should be denied acces.We also welcome other ethnic groups because they aren't a threat to us and we simply aren't savages.
Do you not know that Somaliland is a multi-clan state? We aren't Puntland.:mjlol:
lmao dhegacas from houthi land are in hargeysa:mjlaugh: but you dont view them as a threat because they're ajnabi:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending