Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
U wanna waste time and energy with us?
lemonjuice.jpg

Don't put words in my mouth.I said that south somali refugees get denied acces into somaliland because they are a security threat to us.As long as Somalia is chaotic and in conflict with Somaliland they should be denied acces.We also welcome other ethnic groups because they aren't a threat to us and we simply aren't savages.
Do you not know that Somaliland is a multi-clan state? We aren't Puntland.:mjlol:
So now your saying old somali women, children and younger women are a threat to your national security :faysalwtf: , now yemeni men are certified refugees? How do you know one of them could be a houthi striking back at one of saudi's allies? Lmao Somaliland isn't a multi clan state, it has more other ethnic groups then non-isaaq somalis :chrisfreshhah:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
They died a heroic dead defending their people and chased Siad Barre to Nigeria where he died from prostate cancer while taking a shit.:win:

img_1916-jpg.12304
I'm reformed, sxb. What has Isaaq genocide and Siad Barre do with this topic? Wallahi if this thread was about mangos you would randomly mention Siad Barre and muh genocide

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I'm reformed, sxb. What has Isaaq genocide and Siad Barre do with this topic? Wallahi if this thread was about mangos you would randomly mention Siad Barre and muh genocide
I was mentioning my grandfather.You went for the Siad route.

Even some of the SNA joined some of the opposition groups, anyways your grandad is probably in one of those graves where 100 isaaqs are buried together.
hes forgetting the mareexaan daraawiish who were fighting in waqooyi and capturing territory while his boys were begging papa cadaan

Zero

Somaliland patriot
hes forgetting the mareexaan daraawiish who were fighting in waqooyi and capturing territory while his boys were begging papa cadaan
And yet today we have an army that FGS can't match and control our borders protecting our citizens while there are foreign troops from Turkey,Qatar and the African union present and operating in Somalia today.You are so bankrupt that you beg the international community for small scraps while Kenya takes your lands openly.:win:

And yet today we have an army that FGS can't match and control our borders while there are foreign troops from present and operating in Somalia today.You are so bankrupt that beg the international community small scraps while Kenya takes your lands openly.:win:
This is about qabiil saaxiib.
You guys have never captured MX territory 100 years later still. We have a minority in the city of Galdogob how about you start from there.
you don't control your borders your borders are up to garowe which would proably be a border city. dhulbahantes running their territory in buuhoodle surrounded by isaaq where is the army to deal with the "rebels"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending