Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't give her a pass. She dissed Somalis. She slandered Somalis. Her apology is fake.
did you think i'm accepting her fake apology? :drakelaugh:I only said that because I know that I do the same sometimes towards people who say bad things about Somalis.

keyword: "maybe"

Last edited:
Guys you can also thank ME as well. They're using my same exact screenshot and if I hadn't screenshot it for you dhabals who forgot, no one would have the screenshots they used to spread it out!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Guys you can also thank ME as well. They're using my same exact screenshot and if I hadn't screenshot it for you dhabals who forgot, no one would have the screenshots they used to spread it out!

You deserve all the great treasures on this earth walaalo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@xalimathe6 @sigmund Mashallah. Two mujahideen xalimos defending our dhiig is a beautiful sight indeed. :lawd:

You two should join the Somali alt right on Twitter. We could use a xalimo's intuition because right now these YouTube hos are a major blindspot for us. :samwelcome:

Toxique

hood arawelo
giphy.gif

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
“you a fine ass somali wassup”

Osh: I’m ethiopian lol

“Say something in somali lol”

no I’m ethiopian I can speak tigrinya

“You speak what???”

“Girl fr? Say wallahi lmao”

IM NOT SOMALI!!!

Drake: Know some Somalis that say we got it Wallahi

Tory lanez: With Somalis and they down to let it shoot

Dave east: Niggas throwin' shots but they probably miss, I'm probably with a Somali chick

Cardi b: Spicy mami, hot tamale, hotter than a Somali

Future:
Osh:
orig
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts