Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the pitch forks down people habash are great people we shouldn't hate them because of very small minority speaking negative about us:whoa:
I remember my first interaction with them i had negative opinion solely because my mom use to use amhara as insult until I met them in school:wow:
Very nice people and looked out for me solely because I was east african the only other muslim in class snitched on us when we got partned up with her:pacspit:
So much for being the only 2 Muslims in class shitty indian:pacspit:

Norwegian

Ethiopians (non-Somalis) & Eritreans were exempted from migration policy to Australia recently, while Southern Sudanese nationals and Somali communities were told they can’t sponsor family members, why? We are always on the news negatively, be the over-representation in those who are incarcerated in Australian jails, on welfare and those charged or convicted of terrorism. There are quadruple numbers of Ethiopian population than Somalis in Melbourne and you would barely hear them on the news. They are too civilised compared to us.

Yup

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You guys only get into movements when it's about some tweets, just saying.
You realise this right?
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol i lived in scarborough for some time and used to see somali niggas make a fool out of themselves trynna hit on habesha tings only to cuss you lot to maadow guys i used to see xabashi girl talk shit about somali guys baree times. I have receipts.
Lol im from Scarborough. Show me the receipts:russ:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Noo way did Osh actually delete those tweets fuckin is she stupid that we dont have receipt that means she must have seen this thread and made her way to somalispot because no one @ her on twitter can somali twitter drag her omggg

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Noo way did Osh actually delete those tweets fuckin is she stupid that we dont have receipt that means she must have seen this thread and made her way to somalispot because no one @ her on twitter can somali twitter drag her omggg
Tragic :wow: we should’ve screen recorded those tweets that way she couldn’t call it photoshopped

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She is just jealous of the beauty, intelligence, and culture of our women. She's far from alone in that sentiment. Black woman from around the world hate Somali women for the same reason.
:mjpls:
She isn't even Ethiopian either. Eritreans are great people who do not cuck for Ethiopians like this girl. Someone needs to tell her parents what she's up to so they can dhaqan celis her unkempt ass to Eritrea where she will be rehabilitated then executed for high treason.
:fredo:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Tragic :wow: we should’ve screen recorded those tweets that way she couldn’t call it photoshopped
Someone screen shotted them on the last page.
Lmao I saved them. I knew that was going to do that.
View attachment 40480 View attachment 40481

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

it doesnt matter at least we have receipt i doubt she will say its photoshopped because there was a convo in one of the tweets she got caught and exposed i already trolled on her youtbe page lol

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
it doesnt matter at least we have receipt i doubt she will say its photoshopped because there was a convo in one of the tweets she got caught and exposed i already trolled on her youtbe page lol
At least we have proof she deleted the tweets

Zero

Somaliland patriot
To be honest,men shouldn't get involved in a fight between woman.At the end of the day which living man who has blood in his veins can make themselves the enemy of the beautiful gazelle's that are Habesha females.:banderas:

Somaliland's doors are always open for them.:samwelcome:

To be honest,men shouldn't get involved in a fight between woman.At the end of the day which living man who has blood in his veins can make themselves the enemy of the beautiful gazelle's that are Habesha females.:banderas:

Somaliland's doors are always open to them.:samwelcome:
Gazelles don't eat cows alive, that one looks like a croc wth her eyes

now there is a reasonable explanation :siilaanyolaugh::drakelaugh::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.