Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol, she‘s according to herself gay and asexual, he knew it and she even told him she‘s into a girl:silanyolaugh: i feel like she‘s lying. She also said she didn‘t wanna have sex with him cos it‘s haram. Lmfao. Clearly she was into him, he played her and now she‘s hurt.
Lol there is something seriously wrong with him to be attracted to her. She looks like she has black face on :damn:

weren’t you banned?

giphy.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
He got soo many good looking girls after him but he choose this... man these niggas don't deserve the clout they got fr
1624902326721.png

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
He also has every girl simping for him, why would he "S/A" a bantu j*reer? Doesn't make sense.
She looks pretty to me also I don’t think he cares what she looks like I think he just wanted to use her. Plus no somali girl would do that and it would cause problems so he wouldn’t go for a Somali

Tiktok is the degenerate that keeps on giving smh

Our fav lik tiktok faarax is being accused of heinous acts, such as coercion sexual acts, violence and manipulation, by a friend who he forced into acts beyond friendship

Here’s some of the screenshots of the East African Muslim girl that’s accusing him

View attachment 190639View attachment 190640View attachment 190641View attachment 190642

People really are scary and not what you expect them to be smh

I’m not for trial by social media though

Should i break the mutual or nah ?😭😭
View attachment 190643
Imma wait til more evidence and clarity around the situation, smh he was one of my fav mutual aswell
If you go to his page you can see that she deleted ALL instagram and snapchat messages between them 2 and she tried getting him to come to her house by saying "you left your phone here" to trap him into some shit.

What happened was he went to a hotel to tour a school he was visiting, she invited him over to her house (he asked if it was okay) then accepted. They did the dirty then she asked if he has feelings for her. He said no now she's trying to claim he SA her.

This is why women in the west are horrible.

Xaruun

VIP
If you go to his page you can see that she deleted ALL instagram and snapchat messages between them 2 and she tried getting him to come to her house by saying "you left your phone here" to trap him into some shit.

What happened was he went to a hotel to tour a school he was visiting, she invited him over to her house (he asked if it was okay) then accepted. They did the dirty then she asked if he has feelings for her. He said no now she's trying to claim he SA her.

This is why women in the west are horrible.
Don’t put your dick in crazy :francis:

Victims usually don’t go online and expose to the world step by step what happened to them. Maybe many years later but not right away due to trauma. I can tell a true victim from a mile away. I hope this poor kid can fight whatever charges or trouble she’s trying to bring.
I'm going to talk to Yasir directly and try to get some information about the current situation.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This right here is stupid, one is delusional confused individual the other can kill you for bucket of chicken.
At least with non-binary's you can utter a few homophobic words and ward them away.

Do that with the latter and you're suddenly at St George's with your spanking new colostomy bag :icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending