Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:comeon:, but truly none of this would have happened, if all sides adhered to the most basic of rulings. Avoid Zina. Don't get your name dragged through the Court of Twitter just because you couldn't keep your pants up for a couple of years or so......

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Iam still tryna figure how she looks and if she is worth these troubles
giphy.gif

okay...if he didnt rape her then i think she should just take this L as a learning experience and keep it moving. sometimes u think if u listen to a guy and give in he will love u but it always backfires so just learn and move on.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Well you can't blame her, she did her part. Now it's his (or should I say it) turn to return the favor and face that punani.

Non binary shouldn't be messing with punani what is wrong with Them.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Well you can't blame her, she did her part. Now it's his (or should I say it) turn to return the favor and face that punani.

Non binary shouldn't be messing with punani what is wrong with Them.

Lol, she‘s according to herself gay and asexual, he knew it and she even told him she‘s into a girl:silanyolaugh: i feel like she‘s lying. She also said she didn‘t wanna have sex with him cos it‘s haram. Lmfao. Clearly she was into him, he played her and now she‘s hurt.

These allegations are most likely false however nobody believes him since he is a black, somali muslim. She deleted all the messages between the 2 of them and tried taking down his pages on social media so he can't speak up and bring more evidence into light. She used sex to get him into a relationship and when he didn't want a relationship, she decided to claim he "forced her" into sex and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.