Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Tiktok is the degenerate that keeps on giving smh

Our fav lik tiktok faarax is being accused of heinous acts, such as coercion sexual acts, violence and manipulation, by a friend who he forced into acts beyond friendship

Here’s some of the screenshots of the East African Muslim girl that’s accusing him

FCC3D35B-714F-47F7-BB65-D7C47F0FB8AD.jpeg
F9FB6AE8-E411-42EE-AB54-AB82747ED7E1.jpeg
54A00396-EDFE-4E77-A465-C3F146225E8E.jpeg
BB0F88D0-5632-4980-A95A-3140EBEE5130.jpeg

People really are scary and not what you expect them to be smh

I’m not for trial by social media though

Should i break the mutual or nah ?😭😭
C872E15B-3C05-4309-8076-FC43715DD023.jpeg

Imma wait til more evidence and clarity around the situation, smh he was one of my fav mutual aswell

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
What exactly is she accusing him of ? She says he didn’t rape her and what he did doesn’t warrant jail. It’s either sexual assault or it’s not.

x z

It appears to me she had a bad experience but how is that sexual assault.

At first i thought that but she said she will bring forward more evidence later when she compiles it

I for one am not for trial by social media though

Everyone knows once you get some sort of notoriety there will ALWAYS be a hating ass bi**** to ACCUSE YOU of Sexual Assault!!

Video proof or it did not happen GTFO. ps she ugly, too :chrisfreshhah:

x z

Everyone knows once you get some sort of notoriety there will ALWAYS be a hating ass bi**** to ACCUSE YOU of Sexual Assault!!
ps she ugly, too :chrisfreshhah:

So sexual assault is only reserved for good looking people? Do you know how idiotic you sound

x z

me too!

that person is a sick liar. By their logic, they had sex with him and because he didn’t want a relationship they felt bamboozled. Suck it up

View attachment 190649

All my friends don’t believe her too, she tried something similar before but cause it didn’t get clout she deleted it

I’m conflicted cause the times I’ve interacted with Yasir he’s been sweet and respectful, plus the harar stuff doesn’t surprise me as I know him and his friend the Sudanese @ignoremo get up to that ish together

But at the same time I’m like …… why would she make it up? And also, one thing my friend and his other mutual said is she’s going by it in a more tarnish his name:defame him kinda way, as oppose to a victim thing. The comments she’s making ‘he’s really weird, he uses slurs, he is not respectful, he’s an all around loser’ is just weird things to tie to a se*ual assault topic

All my friends don’t believe her too, she tried something similar before but cause it didn’t get clout she deleted it

I’m conflicted cause the times I’ve interacted with Yasir he’s been sweet and respectful, plus the harar stuff doesn’t surprise me as I know him and his friend the Sudanese @ignoremo get up to that ish together

But at the same time I’m like …… why would she make it up? And also, one thing my friend and his other mutual said is she’s going by it in a more tarnish his name:defame him kinda way, as oppose to a victim thing. The comments she’s making ‘he’s really weird, he uses slurs, he is not respectful, he’s an all around loser’ is just weird things to tie to a se*ual assault topic

This past week Yasir has been popping up on alll these women’s videos and I think that triggered her. Because this incident is a year old. He lived in her home for a time apparently . I do believe she is hurt because she was raised a Muslim. And so when you safeguard your virginity and you give it to someone you probably hope that something comes of it. So I think she’s living with the concept of her virginity being gone. She needs to charge it to the game. She could have called him a lot of things. A fuckboy, manipulative, a liar, but she weaponized a very dangerous word and has now completely ruined his image. He is not going to be able to tweet through this. Such a shame

x z

This past week Yasir has been popping up on alll these women’s videos and I think that triggered her. Because this incident is a year old. He lived in her home for a time apparently . I do believe she is hurt because she was raised a Muslim. And so when you safeguard your virginity and you give it to someone you probably hope that something comes of it. So I think she’s living with the concept of her virginity being gone. She needs to charge it to the game. She could have called him a lot of things. A fuckboy, manipulative, a liar, but she weaponized a very dangerous word and has now completely ruined his image. He is not going to be able to tweet through this. Such a shame

He’s getting lawyers involved& will not be posting about it without guidance (according to close gcs). These people think defaming without proof is a joke, and weaponise cancel culture.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Tiktok is the degenerate that keeps on giving smh

Our fav lik tiktok faarax is being accused of heinous acts, such as coercion sexual acts, violence and manipulation, by a friend who he forced into acts beyond friendship

Here’s some of the screenshots of the East African Muslim girl that’s accusing him

View attachment 190639View attachment 190640View attachment 190641View attachment 190642

People really are scary and not what you expect them to be smh

I’m not for trial by social media though

Should i break the mutual or nah ?😭😭
View attachment 190643
Imma wait til more evidence and clarity around the situation, smh he was one of my fav mutual aswell
Yo can you drop a full picture of her and what is her etnicity?

Sosa

Bruh
He’s getting lawyers involved& will not be posting about it without guidance (according to close gcs). These people think defaming without proof is a joke, and weaponise cancel culture.
Americans.... why not make a big video explaining everything perfectly instead wasting both time and money by getting lawyers invovled

Status
Not open for further replies.