Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfr actually got a sandpaper handjob by some ape like lesbian liberal creature and committed Zina with it while moaning her name. Over all the all the attractive females simping for him in his comments and decreasing their Mehr prices for him, he decided to commit Zina by going the fufu way. There’s no defending him.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He said that he had no feelings for her but she shared screenshots of him saying "I love you.

E49ciNIWQAEG36q

She also stated that she was gay and not into guys like that, which further cements the feeling that this was not sexual assault but coercion on his part.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 5.43.15 pm.png

I do not think many Muslim girls will claim to be gay on social media just to win an argument. The negative implications of this tweet outweigh the positive for her sadly, which leads me to believe that she is correct in her side of the story.

Defend him all you want cos he is Somali but persisting a female into doing sexual acts on you is coercion and borderline an offence, even if she says yes.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She is actually a lesbian. These tweets are before she tweeted about Yasir.

Also, I saw his video about this incident and I swear he said at one point he couldn't find evidence to back him up cos she deleted all their messages.

:farmajoyaab:That guy guilty for real.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 8.45.52 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 8.46.40 pm.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
He said that he had no feelings for her but she shared screenshots of him saying "I love you.

E49ciNIWQAEG36q

She also stated that she was gay and not into guys like that, which further cements the feeling that this was not sexual assault but coercion on his part.

View attachment 190914

I do not think many Muslim girls will claim to be gay on social media just to win an argument. The negative implications of this tweet outweigh the positive for her sadly, which leads me to believe that she is correct in her side of the story.

Defend him all you want cos he is Somali but persisting a female into doing sexual acts on you is coercion and borderline an offence, even if she says yes.
Oh come on, how is asking for a sexual favor like a sad horny puppy SA by coercing? How? Did he force her or threaten her? Come on man, she said she wouldn‘t wanna have sex cos it‘s haram, why didn‘t she mention she‘s lesbian? Cos it’s a lie soomaha? She’s not really gay…. she liked him and felt like she was special to him which is why she done it, she thought something serious would come out of it. But it didn‘t and now she‘s upset and regretting her decision.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Oh come on, how is asking for a sexual favor like a sad horny puppy SA by coercing? How? Did he force her or threaten her?

Definition of sexual coercion: "Sexual coercion is unwanted sexual activity that happens when you are pressured, tricked, threatened, or forced in a nonphysical way."

Like it or not, that is the legal definition.

Come on man, she said she wouldn‘t wanna have sex cos it‘s haram, why didn‘t she mention she‘s lesbian? Cos it’s a lie soomaha? She’s not really gay….

If they were friends then he probably already knew she was queer.

Also, I linked tweets from account before the incident in which she says she is a lesbian.

she liked him and felt like she was special to him which is why she done it, she thought something serious would come out of it. But it didn‘t and now she‘s upset and regretting her decision.

Regardless if she liked him or not.

Pressuring her into going through with sexual acts is not consent. That is a criminal offence.

Even if she says yes but only said so after you persisted, that is not consent.

Man, did any of you learn sexual education at school ffs.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If she gets proven wrong, I will apologise to Yasir on this forum.

But in incidents of sexual harrassment/assault/coercion, we cannot dismiss the victim.

I cannot risk ignoring her story.

A woman loses more from being ignored than a man does from being wrongly accused. Both are horrible situations but I would rather wrongly accuse a man than risk ignoring a young woman who had a horrifying ordeal.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What I for the life of me can’t understand is

Yasir: Sorry If I made you uncomfortable
Girl: Thanks for asking, I’m happy I helped out.

Like?????? I can’t understand how this is harassment/coercion? She says she’s happy and all that… am I just slow?

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts