TRIGGER WARNING Young tiktok faarax being accused/ exposed for sex*al assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulated you to give him a handjob
mjlaugh.png

These ajnabi females are a joke

He can't control that but she could have stopped herself from getting "manipulated ":francis:
Of course he can control how likeable he is
Don’t be nice to random girls you don’t intend on taking seriously…don’t be friends with them it’s cruel and not wise. She’ll always be the victim cos he’s a man/ male:trumpsmirk:

Combing thru his tweets this dude is sexually confused.
Ajnabi madow girls will f*ck anything with curly hair and a straight nose. Trust me.
It was always disgustingly easy to bed these women. Waa laga cararaa

Of course he can control how likeable he is
Don’t be nice to random girls you don’t intend on taking seriously…don’t be friends with them it’s cruel and not wise. She’ll always be the victim cos he’s a man/ male:trumpsmirk:
We are in 2021 she doesn't consider herself a woman so why do you still call it she? Stop treating it as a girl.

This is one of the reasons why I would not want to be famous. Although this could happen to none famous people. Famous people's reputations take a bigger hit and it harder to start over once the allegation are proven to be false.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
These dhocils need to learn what sexual assault is, at the end the real victims stories will not be believed because of these dhocils. Please do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts