Young Lander on Somali Corner 100% on the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walahi he speaks the truth 1000%

Never let them silence you akhi

Jazāk Allāhu Khayran the SL nation is with you

The lander with the hat is a doqon traitor sucking up

They always silence him cuz hes a lander and speaks the 100% trust that most landers believe

he should start his own youtube or podcast

Because the guy with the hat is a sellout unionist who always silences other landers

hes brainwashed by southerners

tryna appease his southern friends

fucking bilaa dhiig

fucking unionist dictator silencing the only true Lander

DRACO

VIP
Looks like his mom worked in Yemen as a . Somaliland didnt export only goats to Yemen you know
Somalilanders dont look bantu. We tend to have lighter skin &softer hair than other somalis.

2bda551d79f0c9448a712a745247cedd.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Because the guy with the hat is a sellout unionist who always silences other landers

The greatest sell out is the one that wants to enforce the lines drawn on a sand by colonialist officers during a drug fuelled orgy on a boat full of prostitutes and pillaged loot.
hes brainwashed by southerners
The brainwashed person is the one seeking the identity that was given to him by the colonialist.
tryna appease his southern friends
I rather appease my Somali brother who I share ethnicity, religion, language, culture and lineage with over appeasing any other foreigners, let alone constantly begging former colonialist infidels for acceptance.
fucking bilaa dhiig
The only one that is bilaa dhiig is the one running away from his blood brothers in the hands of the infidels and shiisheyo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The greatest sell out is the one that wants to enforce the lines drawn on a sand by colonialist officers during a drug fuelled orgy on a boat full of prostitutes and pillaged loot.

The brainwashed person is the one seeking the identity that was given to him by the colonialist.

I rather appease my Somali brother who I share ethnicity, religion, language, culture and lineage with over appeasing any other foreigners, let alone constantly begging former colonialist infidels for acceptance.

The only one that is bilaa dhiig is the one running away from his blood brothers in the hands of the infidels and shiisheyo.

They recently opened an Ethiopian Consulate in Burco, this state is literally being absorbed by Habeshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts