You can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach a boy women will do everything for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lets be honest

A thing thats very normal around Somali households here and back home is that mothers dont acknowledge that they treat their boys like kings who are getting a hotel service when they live with their parents While they make sure the Daughters help around the house cooking and cleaning (even if shes much younger than the boy)

I kid you not back home You Will see a 9-10 year old preparing food for her 20 yr old brother
:farmajoyaab:

Atleast She learns responsibility from a Young age I get that the reason behind it is to prepare her for becoming a wife and mother one day

But The spoilt child becomes a man and suddenly you want him to be responsible for a home? he wont be able to because at his moms house nobody held him acountable for his actions Somali women are basically marrying an adult Child

When I get sons or daughters I will treat them the same 50/50 and have the same expectations from them I mean you can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach the boy women will do everything for him and later in life expect the boy to grow into an adult who is responsible for a family

Lets be honest

A thing thats very normal around Somali households here and back home is that mothers dont acknowledge that they treat their boys like kings who are getting a hotel service when they live with their parents While they make sure the Daughters help around the house cooking and cleaning (even if shes much younger than the boy)

I kid you not back home You Will see a 9-10 year old preparing food for her 20 yr old brother

Atleast She learns responsibility from a Young age I get that the reason behind it is to prepare her for becoming a wife and mother one day

But The spoilt child becomes a man and suddenly you want him to be responsible for a home? he wont be able to because at his moms house nobody held him acountable for his actions Somali women are basically marrying an adult Child

When I get sons or daughters I will treat them the same 50/50 and have the same expectations from them I mean you can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach the boy women will do everything for him and later in life expect the boy to grow into an adult who is responsible for a family

Wow mashallah.

Marry me.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Lets be honest

i hope u dont have sons.

Mercury

VIP
Yeah what is wrong with that
giphy.gif

If you’re not teaching him Responsibility and not holding him accountable for his actions guess what?

Later down the line when he gets married when things get tough he’s gonna take the easy way out and leave his family behind

giphy.gif

If you’re not teaching him Responsibility and not holding him accountable for his actions guess what?

Later down the line when he gets married when things get tough he’s gonna take the easy way out and leave his family behind

You are a beautiful person, don't ever change.

Dusty niggas on ss wish they were as smart as you.

You must get all the ladies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
giphy.gif

My Dad didnt leave the family behind. Dw I am gonna raise them like that sxb. Girls should know how to cook and clean before marriage.

Mercury

VIP
It is a womans job to cook and clean for her husband

And it’s a mans job to take care of his family and house

You should show some naxariis and consideration towards your wife

I seen many Somali guys that believe their role is solely to provide for the family when that’s far away from the truth

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
And it’s a mans job to take care of his family and house

You should show some naxariis and consideration towards your wife

I seen many Somali guys that believe their role is solely to provide for the family when that’s far away from the truth
It is what it is sxb i am only here to provide for the family:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts