You can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach a boy women will do everything for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@SOMALIKNIGHT

Now that I recall you shouldn’t even be talking you’re worse than an arab

weren’t you the person who wrote about visiting your cousin and you where shocked he served you tea instead of his wife and you thought lowly of him

Somali mothers disable their sons. Somali boys grow up entitled and lazy. Then when the boys turn into qasaaro who dont study and dont work, the parents start to cry and ask "why did my son turn out this way, when I did everything for him". Not realising that doing everything for him is the problem, and ofcourse a person who has his mum and sisters do everything for him will become lazy and dumb.

Meanwhile, the girls do well in school and get a good job, because they know about reponsibility and hard work. But because she has been taught not to expect anything from Somali men, the poor girl ends up marrying a loser bum like her brother.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali mothers disable their sons. Somali boys grow up entitled and lazy. Then when the boys turn into qasaaro who dont study and dont work, the parents start to cry and ask "why did my son turn out this way, when I did everything for him". Not realising that doing everything for him is the problem, and ofcourse a person who has his mum and sisters do everything for him will become lazy and dumb.

Meanwhile, the girls do well in school and get a good job, because they know about reponsibility and hard work. But because she has been taught not to expect anything from Somali men, the poor girl ends up marrying a loser bum like her brother.

Exactly!

I read an article Chinese and Japanese kids as soon as they start first grade they clean their school toilets and classrooms to make them into model citizens and teach them responsibility

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.ind...d-the-reason-is-incredible-1227619-2018-05-06

Exactly!

I read an article Chinese and Japanese kids as soon as they start first grade they clean their school toilets and classrooms to make them into model citizens and teach them responsibility

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.ind...d-the-reason-is-incredible-1227619-2018-05-06

No wonder the Japanese and the Chinese know about long hours and hard work. Something these lazy good for nothing faraaxs need to be taught. Then maybe our country might not be in such chaos.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I could never relate. I was treated like the 'queen'.:manny:

As for work ethic it was equally impressed upon by my parents for me and my siblings.

Last edited:
OP:
IMG_20181011_223945.jpg
bef.jpg

Lets be honest

A thing thats very normal around Somali households here and back home is that mothers dont acknowledge that they treat their boys like kings who are getting a hotel service when they live with their parents While they make sure the Daughters help around the house cooking and cleaning (even if shes much younger than the boy)

I kid you not back home You Will see a 9-10 year old preparing food for her 20 yr old brother
:farmajoyaab:

Atleast She learns responsibility from a Young age I get that the reason behind it is to prepare her for becoming a wife and mother one day

But The spoilt child becomes a man and suddenly you want him to be responsible for a home? he wont be able to because at his moms house nobody held him acountable for his actions Somali women are basically marrying an adult Child

When I get sons or daughters I will treat them the same 50/50 and have the same expectations from them I mean you can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach the boy women will do everything for him and later in life expect the boy to grow into an adult who is responsible for a family
Very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.