You can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach a boy women will do everything for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you some what most these guys don’t clean there own room that’s a level of sloth that should be shunned, if you don’t have to clean the whole house start by cleaning you room,learn to cook for your self, doing your own laundry, these things help be be a better person a more independent person.

Muji

VIP
Boys are kings though. I would treat my boys as kings and daughters as servants. Thats just how we roll:cool:

Your daughter will have low self-esteem, daddy issues and long will the Apple maher continue

Tbh it’s not the fathers that are the problem because they treat their daughters like princesses it’s the witchy mothers.

I understand if people don't want their son to do certain things because you consider them chores for women but if you can't come up with an alternative way to give them responsibility then you can't knock treating the boys the same as girls.

I believe that the boy should be responsible for cleaning this room, garden and car. He should be responsible for his own mess too.

Muji

VIP
I understand if people don't want their son to do certain things because you consider them chores for women but if you can't come up with an alternative way to give them responsibility then you can't knock treating the boys the same as girls.

I believe that the boy should be responsible for cleaning this room, garden and car. He should be responsible for his own mess too.

What about the kitchem? Is he above the kitchen and your daughters aren’t.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I agree with you some what most these guys don’t clean there own room that’s a level of sloth that should be shunned, if you don’t have to clean the whole house start by cleaning you room,learn to cook for your self, doing your own laundry, these things help be be a better person a more independent person.
Exactly!

Its worse back home The girls Cook and serve the food when its Done the place is a mess and nobody picks up after themselves dont pick it up the girls are gonna fix it

One time I made myself an omelett when I was finished I saw my cousin go into the kitchen asking the girls to serve him whatever is smelling so good

Only to be told they didnt make it if you want some than make your own like he did he got pissed this the same Guy who boasts about only steping into the kitchen is to get a glass of water

Men should know how to clean and cook. If a man moves out for uni,should he get his sister or mum to drive down to his place to clean after him and cook him meals to last till they come back to cook again. Nah,he should know how to clean and cook after himself.

Should someone who has moved to another country for a job for example England to United Arab Emirates, just eat out and pay a cleaner to clean for him because he is on good money, no he should do his own work.

Why waste the good money you save by not paying for rent(foreign workers from the west don't pay for rent in UAE, company does) and money you save because of no taxes to spend on stupids things such as eating out or cleaning.

Even if you are planning on your wife cooking and cleaning for you the minute you leave the house and before that your mum was doing it, you should still know how to do it.

Mercury

VIP
Men should know how to clean and cook. If a man moves out for uni,should he get his sister or mum to drive down to his place to clean after him and cook him meals to last till they come back to cook again. Nah,he should know how to clean and cook after himself.

Should someone who has moved to another country for a job for example England to United Arab Emirates, just eat out and pay a cleaner to clean for him because he is on good money, no he should do his own work.

Why waste the good money you save by not paying for rent(foreign workers from the west don't pay for rent in UAE, company does) and money you save because of no taxes to spend on stupids things such as eating out or cleaning.

Even if you are planning on your wife cooking and cleaning for you the minute you leave the house and before that your mum was doing it, you should still know how to do it.
I know a Guy that goes to his mothers house cause his wife cant Cook

I know a Guy that goes to his mothers house cause his wife cant Cook
He should never marry her. Merc who are the great chefs in the world and is any of them women? You big women up....but there is not a single thing women are better than men at. Not one thing. Dont you get tired of attacking somali men?

I hope all you guys who want to treat your daughters as servants will have beautiful daughters who own active social media accounts in which they fight for social justice, preferably campaigning for the rights of black lives, and who will be the talk of the town, before finally settling down with one lovely convert who will give her an apple as red and shiny as the hair on his head. :rejoice: amiiiin ila dhaha

I hope all you guys who want to treat your daughters as servants will have beautiful daughters who own active social media accounts in which they fight for social justice, preferably campaigning for the rights of black lives, and who will be the talk of the town, before finally settling down with one lovely convert who will give her an apple as red and shiny as the hair on his head. :rejoice: amiiiin ila dhaha
Im gonna throw that apple in his face....my least favorite fruit

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
:trash::ohlord::trash::umad:

You spoke like true Satan, it's the women role to cook and the man to provide. Our mothers are smart enough to not raise Soy boys.:ohhhdamn::ohlord:

Mercury

VIP
:trash::ohlord::trash::umad:

You spoke like true Satan, it's the women role to cook and the man to provide. Our mothers are smart enough to not raise Soy boys.:ohhhdamn::ohlord:

here’s the thing providing for the family is one thing as a man it’s your duty from allah to provide for your wife And kids majority people don’t work everyday because they have off days so what’s stopping you from helping your wife around the house with the cooking and cleaning during your offdays?

I’m just saying helping around the house benefits you both you get more time to do other things

Mercury

VIP
He should never marry her. Merc who are the great chefs in the world and is any of them women? You big women up....but there is not a single thing women are better than men at. Not one thing. Dont you get tired of attacking somali men?

it’s called constructive criticism no need to defend the bad apples of our community a lot of Somali guys are qashin

If you’re a Somali guy that deal drugs or been in and out of prison you’re qashin

If you leave your family and kids behind to marry another woman you’re qashin

Mercury

VIP

Exactly!

Take any Somali family in your ends as an example that have both a mother and a father, boys and girls of mature age, then examine them closely. You will immediately notice, that the family has placed no expectations or responsibilities on their son

Now glance over to the girl and you'll right off the bat notice she's got her hands full with household responsibilities and expectations, she's closely monitored, her friends are closely monitored, etc. If a child or young adult never learns responsibilities, never gets told to mow the lawn or clean up his bedroom, is out at all hours of the night, making his decisions as he confronts crisis, never had much of a relationship with either parent, how do you think such an individual will turn out?

To produce successful adults, children need to be groomed at a tender age, whatever decisions or lack of them a parent makes will have serious consequences for their children

Mercury

VIP
If you don't teach your children responsibilities, don't show them compassion, never befriend them, you as a parent are accountable for how they turn out.

Its like this Sheikh once said: "Caruurtiina dibada baad keenteen, taasi waxeey u dhigantaa, qof bada dhexdiisa lagu tuuray, kadibna la yiraahday meesha ka dabaalo."

You've got to engage your kids or else, you'll turn out raising your own enemy.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
here’s the thing providing for the family is one thing as a man it’s your duty from allah to provide for your wife And kids majority people don’t work everyday because they have off days so what’s stopping you from helping your wife around the house with the cooking and cleaning during your offdays?

I’m just saying helping around the house benefits you both you get more time to do other things

I just dislike how you are trying to portray the Hoyoos that sacrifice so much for both Girls and boys as bad. Cut them some break we all know it's usually those that lack traditional ways are the usually assimilate to other cultures.

And there's difference between constructive criticism and bias feminazi Attack masquerad as constructive. Hoyoos are always right In how they raise their children let's not become like Child protective service gaalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.