You can’t teach a little girl to grow up quickly and teach a boy women will do everything for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re preparing the girls for adulthood but not the boys why?
Im preparing them for the real world. Men and women are different. Obviously the servant thing was tounge in cheek. But you are too much pro women and loons like saywa loves that. As soon as you tell them some home truth they will become irrational and attack you

From your recent posts i've realised youre trash, and i dont have agreements with qashin.
Ever since you spoke about salifism. I realized you ignorant

Im preparing them for the real world. Men and women are different. Obviously the servant thing was tounge in cheek. But you are too much pro women and loons like saywa loves that. As soon as you tell them some home truth they will become irrational and attack you

And you are a backward caveman!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

images

15.png

0bf773ea4735adf3e30b81cb69b81399.png

Mercury

VIP
qurba joog women la yimaadeen this feminist bullshiid 50/50 equality balaayo

When helping your wife with chores is a neglected sunnah

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
@Mercury is a extreme feminist woman. Don't believe his posts that he is a man. Even a typical feminist woman does not want their husbands to do 100% of the house work, 100% of looking after the children and pay 100% of the payments while they sit at home all day. They want to do 50% of those things but @Mercury wants men to do 100%. He is really a she and she is dangerous to humanity. I pray no man falls in love with her or they will suffer a horrible life.

Mercury

VIP
And I would do all those things. Im just saying dont gas these women up. Most of them aint sh1t. Just like most men aint sh1t. My only issue is you blame everything on men and defend women every time.

most of the time it’s true there’s a handful of good Somali guys

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury is a extreme feminist woman. Don't believe his posts that he is a man. Even a typical feminist woman does not want their husbands to do 100% of the house work, 100% of looking after the children and pay 100% of the payments while they sit at home all day. They want to do 50% of those things but @Mercury wants men to do 100%. He is really a she and she is dangerous to humanity. I pray no man falls in love with her or they will suffer a horrible life.
I posted in the beggining of this thread 50/50

:umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.