Yemenis used to make jokes about Somalia’s famine in 2011 and now

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Nice Hadith quoting, but I don’t understand your point. Somalis should only care about other Somalis.

The same way people mock starving children in Sierra Leone, I’ll mock children in Yemen.
That's because you're a savage.
Are you blind? That fucker is an Akhdam.

Real Yemenis look like Yemenite Jews (not slave / Bantu mixed):

ff67e750-23e2-4661-b081-5e8cb7953963_16x9_788x442.jpg
F120620MS90.jpg
Southern Yemenis don't look like that. In Hadramaut for example, they have 40 % Bantu mtDNA on average.

By her logic you should burn them alive :francis:
How?
Im not even advocating violence against the arabs im just saying I have no sympathy for them because of what they did to us
A few black yemeni people protesting against Somalis is nothing in comparison thus ill still retain some sympathy for them
Anyways my point is, idgaf about arab yemenis:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Southern Yemenis don't look like that.

All mainland Yemenis who are not mixed with Bantu should look like Yemenite Jews or Saudi Bedouins.

Only Socotrans possibly have their own unique phenotype due to isolation on an island. But mainland Yemenis who look too black are usually mixed with Bantu slaves.

How?
Im not even advocating violence against the arabs im just saying I have no sympathy against them because of what they did to us
A few black yemeni people protesting against Somalis is nothing in comparison thus ill still pray for them
Stop with this us nobody did anything to you I'm tired of you guys with your herd mentality did some Yemenis do bad things yes but there are Yemenis that also helped Somalis at that time yemen took in the most Somalis.
Have you ever meet a somali from yemen cause I have. I don't know why I'm typing this it's like I'm talking to a rock

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@World it isn’t savagery. I just don’t understand why you’d care for people who wouldn’t bash an eyelash if you were starving....

I have won a lot of respect for Arabs after joining this forum. After the numerous disgusting things said about them (including stuff I’ve written). Not once have they come on this forum to defend themselves, @onlyme take note. You won’t see them branding Somalis as anti-arab or making YouTube videos about it either. It’s true what they say, lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
Exactly! all races hit back at each other and only blacks cry over it and get emotional. Learn to brush it aside and accept that all races are proud of their culture...well except for indian.

a_british_man_gets_a_pedicure_from_an_indian_servant.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Muji

VIP
So we hate Yemen because some of them look down on darker people
They chew khaat
They have a poor country
And they are refugees

Gee I wonder who that reminds me of :hmm:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Don't sugarcoat what you're say you're a savage and just go on don't justify your shitty beliefs

It’s you who’s morally corrupt. You need a wake up call. Yemenis shouldn’t concern you, when your own people are in worst situations.

They chew khaat
They have a poor country
And they are refugees

Lmao, is this how far your inferiority complex lies.

They chew khaat
They have a poor country
And they are refugees

We hate them because they abused trafficked our people and treated us badly, idgaf about that other stuff:faysalwtf:

World

VIP
All mainland Yemenis who are not mixed with Bantu should look like Yemenite Jews.

Only Socotrans possibly have their own unique phenotype due to isolation on an island. But mainland Yemenis who look too black are usually mixed with Bantu slaves.
I'm not saying that Southern Yemenis have their own phenotype distinct from other mainland Yemenis, but that a lot of them have Bantu admixture. Not all black looking Yemenis are Akhdam, especially in the south.

Skim through this video and you'll see what I mean.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not saying that Southern Yemenis have their own phenotype distinct from other mainland Yemenis, but that a lot of them have Bantu admixture. Not all black looking Yemenis are Akhdam, especially in the south.

Skim through this video and you'll see what I mean.

Bantu, bantu, bantu. bantu..

I don't buy that those are indigenous phenotypes.

I have seen 23andMe results of Yemenis who score 0% Bantu, and none of them look like that.

World

VIP
Bantu, bantu, bantu. bantu..

I don't buy that those are indigenous phenotypes.

I have seen 23andMe results of Yemenis who score 0% Bantu, and none of them look like that.
Yemenis with 0 % Bantu from the South are rare.

World

VIP
I have seen a Yemeni from Aden on 23andMe and he is 0% Bantu and looks like any regular Yemenite Jew.
And here is Aden

I would wager that at least a quarter of those in the video have +50 % Bantu admixture. Are they all Akhdam? Nope.

We are too nice to these Arabs. We used to feed their starving asses in the gulf and how do they repay us? These same Bedouins that have oil money fund Al-Shabaab and destabilize our country. Yemenis have sided with Ethiopia during the war in '77 as well, the traitors. Plus they raped our women and tortured our men for ransom money in their shitty country. Now they flee to ours and we feed these dhegcas.
:farole:
I know we should be above revenge as Muslims, but we have every right to expel Yemenis from our shores. We don't know anything about these people. Yemenis think it's socially acceptable to marry children. They are an inferior people who were enslaved by Ethiopians. They can't talk shit.
:hillarybiz:
Just wait until the new heartless generation comes to somalia. These arabs will be shown the same cruelty and callousness that they displayed to other ppl. They can go back and beg their own arab brethren. Ethiopians took them in once an they can't even live peacefully in arabia. Let god judge between us but we will treat them the same way. f*ck this weak african mentality of treating everyone nice and everyone taking advantage of us!! we have never been the same since the invasions our forefathers would look down on us!

Exodus 1:8 Context

5And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already. 6And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation. 7And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. 8Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. 9And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: 10Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land. 11Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

History shows that when a invading race comes to your land it's never good news! the quran left out the part about the hebrews being a troublesome ppl and wanting to take over Egypt and that's why pharoah wanted them out! but the arabs teach us that the man just up and decided to commit genocide today like the jews lie about the reason the germans hated them. They both cause trouble all the time! and then cry victim.

:birdman:

Some Yemenis are naturally dark-skinned without Bantu or Akhdam input. Like this Socotran man for example, he could pass for Somali:
IMG_6357.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts