Yemenis used to make jokes about Somalia’s famine in 2011 and now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Who was making jokes, lmao if you can’t see people were doing it out anger then idk.

And who’s blaming who?
It’s a fact, not a single country, through the history of somaliweyn, has helped us. The ottomans is arguable but why should we become sympathetic towards others?

People like you and @government shouldn’t be judging blm xalimos coz you’re doing the exact same thing.
Just because others didnt care about our struggles doesnt mean we should ignore other sufferings. I put somalis first and you know that but im not only going to limit my care to my people just because others are not caring enough of our plight thats not whats Islam is about. And the diff with blm xaalimos is that they pick and choose what to care about and they almost always ignore their own plight and focus on other communities that dont care for them. Big difference

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Just because others didnt care about our striggles doesnt mean we should ignore other sufferings. I put somalis first and you know that but im not only going to limit my care to my people just because others are not caring enough of our plight thats not whats Islam is about. And the diff with blm xaalimos is that they pick and choose what to care about and they almost always ignore their own plight and focus on other communities that dont care for them. Big difference

There isn’t a difference. Let me do the exact same test I did with @Omar del Sur

Do you know what’s happening in Central African Republic or Sierra Leone or China or Myanmar?

The plights you focus on as a Muslim, is just arab problems which already have too much attention. Care for the Muslims that no one talks about.....then I may change my stance.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There isn’t a difference. Let me do the exact same test I did with @Omar del Sur

Do you know what’s happening in Central African Republic or Sierra Leone or China or Myanmar?

The plights you focus on as a Muslim, is just arab problems which already have too much attention. Care for the Muslims that no one talks about.....then I may change my stance.
ermmm OFCOURSE i do i often donate to non arab plight i dont only limit myself to somali/arab donations. Dont compare me to blm xaalimos because you and i both know theyre a lost cause that even ignores their own muslim plight do you see how they always blame somalia for their "own mess" even if major incidence occur and also ignore palestine attack all because some palestinians are racist but when we remind them that maadow people despise somalis they label you as anti black and go on a tirade against you.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
ermmm OFCOURSE i do i often donate to non arab plight i dont only limit myself to somali/arab donations. Dont compare me to blm xaalimos because you and i both know theyre a lost cause that even ignores their own muslim plight do you see how they always blame somalia for their "own mess" even if major incidence occur and also ignore palestine attack all because some palestinians are racist but when we remind them that maadow people despise somalis they label you as anti black and go on a tirade against you.

There’s no difference. Free Palestine and BLM Somalis are literary the same.

They both care about shit that doesn’t effect them. I’ve never seen a free Palestine Somali say free Somaliweyn....half of them don’t even know about Somali galbeed.

I wasn’t always like this you know, I used to be a firm free Palestine/ pray for Syria advocate, and I was even a BLM/ pan Africanist at one point.
But then once you learn your own history and learn how different Somalis are from the rest of the WORLD, I decided to turn a blind eye on all non Somali problems.

Somalis are unique, no one has helped us and no one will, but I don’t expect them to nor do I want them to. Don’t care about problems that aren’t yours.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There’s no difference. Free Palestine and BLM Somalis are literary the same.

They both care about shit that doesn’t effect them. I’ve never seen a free Palestine Somali say free Somaliweyn....half of them don’t even know about Somali galbeed.

I wasn’t always like this you know, I used to be a firm free Palestine/ pray for Syria advocate, and I was even a BLM/ pan Africanist at one point.
But then once you learn your own history and learn how different Somalis are from the rest of the WORLD, I decided to turn a blind eye on all non Somali problems.

Somalis are unique, no one has helped us and no one will, but I don’t expect them to nor do I want them to. Don’t care about problems that aren’t yours.
im talking about myself sweetheart i know the "free palestine somali crew" and blm somalis only care about what they follow and dismissing their own people which i think is sad but there is nothing wrong in caring not only somalia but ALSO other countries who suffer whats wrong with sharing compassion and sympathy and donating some money like were obliged to???

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
im talking about myself sweetheart i know the "free palestine somali crew" and blm somalis only care about what they follow and dismissing their own people which i think is sad but there is nothing wrong in caring not only somalia but ALSO other countries who suffer whats wrong with sharing compassion and sympathy and donating some money like were obliged to???

Can I ask you this question, if your own sibling was starving would you give food to another person who was in a similar situation or would you feed your sibling first?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Can I ask you this question, if your own sibling was starving would you give food to another person who was in a similar situation or would you feed your sibling first?
did you read a word i said? because im starting to think you havent. For the last time somali plight comes FIRST what part of that did you not grasp? so obviously from you question my sibling will come first xxxxxxxx

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
did you read a word i said? because im starting to think you havent. For the last time somali plight comes FIRST what part of that did you not grasp? so obviously from you question my sibling will come first xxxxxxxx

Okay if the Somali plight comes first, why are donating money to ajanabis when there are Somalis that are STILL starving?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yemenis are more noble than Somalis. We as Somalis are the last people to make fun of others.
Get out with that stupidity we don't need no ajnabis on here. I've yet to see anyone as noble as somalis and thats a fact not boasting

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1 i never said it was funny, first of all. Secondly, all those who are saying it’s funny, I can reassure you that they don’t actually find it funny and they are saying it out of anger.

If you consider our unique history and the plights Somalis have gone through, no one has helped us and I understand why they didn’t.

Now can you understand that, as a Somali I don’t care what is happening for others who aren’t Somali. I’m not supporting the oppression of Muslims nor am I oppressing them myself. So what exactly am I doing that’s haram?
I understand and I apologise if that not what you feel.
Yeah they didn't help us but that'll be between them and Allah you should just rely on each other and not others don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Get out with that stupidity we don't need no ajnabis on here. I've yet to see anyone as noble as somalis and thats a fact not boasting
I don't care what you think I won't get censored for my opinion. I know it hurts but it's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending