Yemenis used to make jokes about Somalia’s famine in 2011 and now

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF THERE WAS A FAMINE IN SOUTH AFRICA, I PROMISE 99% OF BOOTYCLAPPERS ON HERE WOULD BE LAUGHING AND SAYING ITS WELL DESERVED AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US.
Yet when we laugh at Yemenis, who abused us, raped our women and treated Somali refugees worse than DOGS, we are ‘taking things too far..’:gaasdrink:
We should be against all foreigners that have wronged our people. Period.

IF THERE WAS A FAMINE IN SOUTH AFRICA, I PROMISE 99% OF BOOTYCLAPPERS ON HERE WOULD BE LAUGHING AND SAYING ITS WELL DESERVED AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US.
Yet when we laugh at Yemenis, who abused us, raped our women and treated Somali refugees worse than DOGS, we are ‘taking things too far..’:gaasdrink:
This us vs them mentality won't help do anything stop with the hatred.

The first guy is not a real Yemeni but an Akhdam slave.
From all the videos ive seen of the famine, they’ve all been black akhdan Yemenis, its obvious they have it the worst. My heart goes out to them wallahi and Im praying for them.
The arabs though?....:gaasdrink:

The first guy is not a real Yemeni but an Akhdam slave.
He doesn't look like an Akhdam. Akhdams look like this:
mdf1327047.jpg

From all the videos ive seen of the famine, they’ve all been black akhdan Yemenis, its obvious they have it the worst. My heart goes out to them wallahi and Im praying for them.
The arabs though?....:gaasdrink:

Lol here are Akhdam protesting somali presence in Yemen, should I be okay with them starving now?

:gaasdrink:

People who have never suffered in their lives that live in the west are making fun of starving people walahi I am disgusted by the people in this site.
Do you know that some of y'all parents suffered like that and yet you guys forget. This is why Somalia will not prosper ever if People like you are still alive. :susp:
Call me what you wanna call me but dehumanizing people is not right

the one thing you don't make mockery of is people dying of hunger. what kind soulless human are you. f*ck them about what they used say but don't drop to their level because in the process you might lose your humanity.
All i see are africans always being nice to other races who have nothing good to say back. Let god judge between us and may the mocking commence. Being too nice is how you end up in slavery.

:kodaksmiley::siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
People who have never suffered in their lives that live in the west are making fun of starving people walahi I am disgusted by the people in this site.
Do you know that some of y'all parents suffered like that and yet you guys forget. This is why Somalia will not prosper ever if People like you are still alive. :susp:

They are all welcome to Germany if it were up to me.

Wir schaffen das.

Lol here are Akhdam protesting somali presence in Yemen, should I be okay with them starving now?

:gaasdrink:
f*ck those people in the video but as far as I know they are the bottom of society and didnt abuse, traffic and prostitute us like the arabs did so...:samwelcome: I’ll still pray for them, but f*ck the arabs

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

And who was there to help our parents when they were suffering? I don’t have any obligation to help any non Somali, nor should I feel a certain type a way when people make jokes about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.