Yemenis used to make jokes about Somalia’s famine in 2011 and now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
When Madows insult us: Slaves, abeed, *post pics of blacks being lynched and in slave ships*
When we treat arabs the way they treat us: *have some naxariis.... this is out of line...leave my precious arabs alone astaghfirullah..one ummah allah is watching:yloezpe:

I have won a lot of respect for Arabs after joining this forum. After the numerous disgusting things said about them (including stuff I’ve written). Not once have they come on this forum to defend themselves, @onlyme take note. You won’t see them branding Somalis as anti-arab or making YouTube videos about it either. It’s true what they say, lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

I have won a lot of respect for Arabs after joining this forum. After the numerous disgusting things said about them (including stuff I’ve written). Not once have they come on this forum to defend themselves, @onlyme take note. You won’t see them branding Somalis as anti-arab or making YouTube videos about it either. It’s true what they say, lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
Knowles since when we're arabs lions?? :mjlol:

World

VIP
May Allah help the people of Yemen in their time of need. You people who are laughing at innocent children starving out of your faux nationalism(and for some, it's their BLM beliefs) are sick.

Imam Bukhari and Muslim reported from Abu Huraira that The Prophet(SAW) said, "The people of Yemen have come to you and they are more gentle and soft-hearted. Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is Yemenite, while pride and haughtiness are the qualities of the owners of camels (i.e. Bedouins). Calmness and solemnity are the characters of the owners of sheep."

The actions of a few Yemenis does not reflect on all of them, especially innocent children who were born in the war.

somalis have always “been the bigger person” when it comes to arabs, sat back and allowed them to abuse us and laugh at our struggle in the name of “one ummah”, f*ck that i couldnt care less about their struggle the same way they couldnt care less about ours

100%

They always did is dirty, they are still trying to keep us down and divided to this day. So I really do not care about their countries. I will always feel bad for innocent children starving, but I do not care about Arab countries.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s not about Arab bootyclapping, trust me im in the front line when dissing Arabs (f*ck them) but my conscience will not and never will bring myself to make fun of starving people especially children to score some pay back.

Point blank period!

f*ck humanity sxb! I should’ve pushed their refugees back to the ocean which is much humane than what they did to poor Somalis, they’ve made the women prostitutes and burned plastic on the back of the men.

And you dare tell me I’ll lose my humanity for giving them protection, the right to work & live wherever they desire.

f*ck you, bootyclapper!

Did not know those sick fucks did that. f*ck them!

When Madows insult us: Slaves, abeed, *post pics of blacks being lynched and in slave ships*
When we treat arabs the way they treat us: *have some naxariis.... this is out of line...leave my precious arabs alone astaghfirullah..one ummah allah is watching:yloezpe:

Exactly sis, these people have been mentally enslaved by Arabs.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
May Allah help the people of Yemen in their time of need. You people who are laughing at innocent children starving out of your faux nationalism(and for some, it's their BLM beliefs) are sick.

Imam Bukhari and Muslim reported from Abu Huraira that The Prophet(SAW) said, "The people of Yemen have come to you and they are more gentle and soft-hearted. Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is Yemenite, while pride and haughtiness are the qualities of the owners of camels (i.e. Bedouins). Calmness and solemnity are the characters of the owners of sheep."

The actions of a few Yemenis does not reflect on all of them, especially innocent children who were born in the war.

Nice Hadith quoting, but I don’t understand your point. Somalis should only care about other Somalis.

The same way people mock starving children in Sierra Leone, I’ll mock children in Yemen.

We are too nice to these Arabs. We used to feed their starving asses in the gulf and how do they repay us? These same Bedouins that have oil money fund Al-Shabaab and destabilize our country. Yemenis have sided with Ethiopia during the war in '77 as well, the traitors. Plus they raped our women and tortured our men for ransom money in their shitty country. Now they flee to ours and we feed these dhegcas.
:farole:
I know we should be above revenge as Muslims, but we have every right to expel Yemenis from our shores. We don't know anything about these people. Yemenis think it's socially acceptable to marry children. They are an inferior people who were enslaved by Ethiopians. They can't talk shit.
:hillarybiz:

It’s not about Arab bootyclapping, trust me im in the front line when dissing Arabs (f*ck them) but my conscience will not and never will bring myself to make fun of starving people especially children to score some pay back.

Point blank period!
I feel bad for the children ofcourse but im laughing at the irony, they mocked us for starving and now..:siilaanyolaugh:

It's like us somalis have to always treat arabs like they are special. They talk shit about us all the time. I'm not liking this new generation of arab bumlickers.

The only Arabs who have treated us well were Syrians. And for that I truely feel bad for Syrians, they are good people who dont deserve what is happenig in their country.

Yemenis; have tortured, raped, burnt, stolen and drowned Somalis. While Yemenis were doing this, they laughed at our situation.

But oh no, we Somalis have to be above it all.....I dont think so. I dont give a f*ck about Arabs.

If Saudi Arabia and UAE decend into war tomorrow I will be happy, because they are our enemy.

Somali wake the f*ck up. This world is cruel and we Somalis are sheep for the slaugther.

I'm actually quite glad about Yemen's situation. It makes relieves me to know that no matter how bad it gets right now in Somalia, were still better off then these Yemens.

f*ck the "one ummah". Too many Arab bum lickers here and at home. If I see too many of these Yemen creatures next time I visit Hargeisa, I'm robbing them.

Syrians are great though.

Exactly lol walahi it's sad the way these people talk about Arabs when Arabs don't know they exist :mjlol:or if they do they think they are their Arab brothers:mjlol:

IF THERE WAS A FAMINE IN SOUTH AFRICA, I PROMISE 99% OF BOOTYCLAPPERS ON HERE WOULD BE LAUGHING AND SAYING ITS WELL DESERVED AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US.
Yet when we laugh at Yemenis, who abused us, raped our women and treated Somali refugees worse than DOGS, we are ‘taking things too far..’:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending