Yemenis become off brand Somalians

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
She's Yemeni as is the man. It was taken in Djibouti.

Why do people think Yemenis are all lightskin like some Syrians. They're literally known as the darkest people in the Arab world. They've had constant genetic flow from the horn and was ruled and settled by Horners.
Yeah plenty of them are dark but they all claim and brag about being pure arabs.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The person that posted this is a Somali fob. They wrote Somalitiktok in the caption and probably can’t read that the writing on the video claims it as Yemeni.
Always trying to demean folks back home like they don’t have school or learn English. Arrogance is haram especially in Ramadan.

At this point, greater Somalia includes southern Yemen too as these people are culturally Somalised to an extent not to mention the Somali population that have been there for centuries. We might even add certain parts of Oman. Greater Somalia is truly great wlhi

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I didn't know that Yemeni have dances where a man and woman together in the middle like that I had to look twice lol
There's a reason they're doing it in Djibouti if they went back to Al-Yaman with that action they're cooked

It is also the case that that kind of garment is ancient in Somalia and Arabia- the Arabs called it 'izaar. We call it gundhate I believe. The only thing that changed is the kind of fabric i.e fabrics imported from Asia. So the people crying macawis isn't 'indigenous' are just blowing it out of proportion- the garment is, the fabric changed that's all that happened.

Most of the stuff people say is Arab culture clothing wise was things they adopted from Iran, Turkey it isn't the clothes of the ancient Adnanis and Qahtanites, etc.

Even their current clothing culture has become very homogenised it used to be very very diverse and different between regions.

Last edited:
I just came here to say, babygurl is movin n has my full attention! #ILoveLove
gif3.gif

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🀐πŸ₯·

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yes the dance isn't ours but the clothing is. Somalis influenced culture of Adeni and other places but they think since one thing is present in both Somalia and Yemen, then it must be Yemenis who gave it to Somalis.

I had beef with a Yemeni nigga claiming everything from Dirac to biscuits ong I was tweaking
How about rooti shinidaab/rooti farmaajo/rooti jilicsan there are so many other names for it but you get what I mean.

Trending