Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
These niggas
Screenshot_20240325_172227_TikTok.jpg

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Honestly, I don't mind or care either which way it goes. Frankly, if there was ever a Pan-Horn unified country I would very much want and be in support of Southern Yemen being a part of the union. Yemenis are our akhis, walaal, especially the southern ones. Don't beef with them.

Khaemwaset

VIP
most Yemenis donโ€™t wear clothes like these just the ones in aden and Somalis had a historical community there every Somali Girl wears diracs but not ever Yemeni.

Diracs play a big part in Somali culture.
Yes the dance isn't ours but the clothing is. Somalis influenced culture of Adeni and other places but they think since one thing is present in both Somalia and Yemen, then it must be Yemenis who gave it to Somalis.

I had beef with a Yemeni nigga claiming everything from Dirac to biscuits ong I was tweaking

Honestly, I don't mind or care either which way it goes. Frankly, if there was ever a Pan-Horn unified country I would very much want and be in support of Southern Yemen being a part of the union. Yemenis are our akhis, walaal, especially the southern ones. Don't beef with them.
Used to hate Yemenis until I met south Yemeni family in the Uk.

They find out I was Somali so they invited me to their house and fed me well. They thought I could speak Arabic ๐Ÿ˜‚I told them I only spoke Somali language but the uncle happened to speak the Somali language as well. Me and him had good long talk and he told me how he and cousin (4 of them ) moved to Somalia at young age but decided to stay in Somalia fovever. Interesting enough he knew Somali very well from qabil to politics etc he even told me joined the 77 war against the Ethiopians. However the wife, husband and the children are south Yemenis who thought Somalis spoke Arabic

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
Yes the dance isn't ours but the clothing is. Somalis influenced culture of Adeni and other places but they think since one thing is present in both Somalia and Yemen, then it must be Yemenis who gave it to Somalis.

I had beef with a Yemeni nigga claiming everything from Dirac to biscuits ong I was tweaking
Somalis do it differently anyways

Used to hate Yemenis until I met south Yemeni family in the Uk.

They find out I was Somali so they invited me to their house and fed me well. They thought I could speak Arabic ๐Ÿ˜‚I told them I only spoke Somali language but the uncle happened to speak the Somali language as well. Me and him had good long talk and he told me how he and cousin (4 of them ) moved to Somalia at young age but decided to stay in Somalia fovever. Interesting enough he knew Somali very well from qabil to politics etc he even told me joined the 77 war against the Ethiopians. However the wife, husband and the children are south Yemenis who thought Somalis spoke Arabic
Still hate north Yemenis tho

Khaemwaset

VIP
Food, coffee, clothing etc we gave it to them but that dance right there belongs to them. It was bought by carab communities that settled in south xamar
Yes I do not deny the dance being Yemeni but the rest waa daqhan Somali

Trending

Latest posts