Yemenis become off brand Somalians

i don’t hate Yemenis at all just the historic country of south yemen
I see Yemen as neighbour country the same way I see Kenya, Ethiopia Eritrea . South Yemenis have many common with us and the caraab community. From dance to food to clothing.
They’re knowledgeable of Somalis that they know we have our language but north Yemenis are different. We have many common with them but they’re majority Shia with influences from Persia. But what I hate is that Sunnis Yemenis happened to support the enemy against us 77 while north Shias didn’t join. That’s why I don’t see Yemen as brother country to Somalia so I don’t support the love between them and us

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yes I do not deny the dance being Yemeni but the rest waa daqhan Somali
That dance was 100% stolen from northern Somalis don’t credit these hobbits for seeing some locals dance in Berbera and taking it back with them to Aden 🤣

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That dance was 100% stolen from northern Somalis don’t credit these hobbits for seeing some locals dance in Berbera and taking it back with them to Aden 🤣
Damn they even stole that too.

Is the only original thing the sword?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Damn they even stole that too.

Is the only original thing the sword?
Even fellow Yemenis are cooking them bro it’s so over. Tired of all these shishiyes claiming bits of our culture originated from them like those oromos who wear sadeex qeyd 🤣

1711389521834.png

There are people called Akhdam in Yemen, and that's what these people look like to me.
Remnants of Abysinnian soldiers, look at the skin-tone, features and short stature.

The Al-Muhamashīn (Arabic: المهمشين), "the marginalized ones"); previously called al-Akhdām, Akhdām or Achdām (Arabic: الأخدام) ("the servants", singular Khadem, meaning "servant" in Arabic), are an Arabic-speaking ethnic group whose members live in Yemen. Although the Muhamashīn are Arabic-speaking Muslims just like most other Yemenis,[7] they are considered to be at the very bottom of the supposedly abolished caste ladder, they are socially segregated from other Yemenis and they are mostly confined to menial jobs in the country's major cities.[8] According to unofficial estimates, the Muhamashīn number between 500,000 and 3,500,000 individuals.[1]

The exact origins of the Akhdam are uncertain, with some believing that they are the descendants of African slaves or 6th-century soldiers from the Kingdom of Aksum. The popular belief holds that they are the descendants of Ethiopian Aksumites during the latter's occupation of Yemen in pre-Islamic Yemen. Once these troops were finally expelled at the start of the Muslim era, some of the Ethiopian migrants are said to have remained behind, giving birth to the Akhdam.[9]

Trending