Yemenis become off brand Somalians

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Where is this, and is this woman a Somali woman with dark skin?
She's Yemeni as is the man. It was taken in Djibouti.

Why do people think Yemenis are all lightskin like some Syrians. They're literally known as the darkest people in the Arab world. They've had constant genetic flow from the horn and was ruled and settled by Horners.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Is it just Adenis or southern yemenis ?

I mean my point is that aden and somalia is pretty close, even 1000 years ago its less than one day journey by boat. So its not surprisng that we're gonna have things in common, thats what trading and migration does. In bangladesh and indonesia, the men wear macawiis as well.
Only Adenis.Macawis is just a male sarong tbh.

Why do people think Yemenis are all lightskin like some Syrians. They're literally known as the darkest people in the Arab world. They've had constant genetic flow from the horn and was ruled and settled by Horners.

Surely, there are clans that have negligible amount of Habesha DNA, the same way that there are many Somali clans that have zero Bantu admixture. I bet you, they have similar dynamics in their country, where those who are native "pure" aren't happy with the rest.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

I know that for real, but the girl looks like an ordinary Somali, so I assumed she was Somali. Southern Yemen is considered to have a very high Natufian component, and among them are tribes like the dark-skinned Mahra in Yemen. What is funny, Plummer, is that the northerners there call them the Abyssinians, even though the latter is considered to have the highest component.

Honestly, I don't mind or care either which way it goes. Frankly, if there was ever a Pan-Horn unified country I would very much want and be in support of Southern Yemen being a part of the union. Yemenis are our akhis, walaal, especially the southern ones. Don't beef with them.

Like the Mahras, just like the olden times :mjohreally:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Is it just Adenis or southern yemenis ?

I mean my point is that aden and somalia is pretty close, even 1000 years ago its less than one day journey by boat. So its not surprisng that we're gonna have things in common, thats what trading and migration does. In bangladesh and indonesia, the men wear macawiis as well.
not close, somalis kicked out the yemeni from that city and other southern yemeni city, when berber somali attacked them, sxb we basically own that part of yemen

Yemenis and Somalis are like the Irish and the Scots. we’re both each other’s only good neighbor

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Honestly, I don't mind or care either which way it goes. Frankly, if there was ever a Pan-Horn unified country I would very much want and be in support of Southern Yemen being a part of the union. Yemenis are our akhis, walaal, especially the southern ones. Don't beef with them.
South Yemen send soldiers to fight Somalis in Ogaden war so how come they are our brothers?

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
The person that posted this is a Somali fob. They wrote Somalitiktok in the caption and probably can’t read that the writing on the video claims it as Yemeni.
guy who posted it is a lander but this video is more than likely Djibouti

Trending