Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

Doctor go and bully langab clans with no history, i am above you

i know it pains you to say MJ has the biggest land, except for Ogaden, Mj is lander and the biggest population, except for Ogaden,

Ogadeniya proper was 400,000 sq KM, today its around 380,000 sq KM, 11 provinces, 9 Are Absame 95% or more, one tiny one is garre and one small one is Ciise,

that's roughly 350,000 sq Km is Absame, where we live in 95% or more of the districts in in those 9 regions of Ogadeniya proper,

282 Mps, 247 Mps are Absame of the parliament,

out of 94 degmos or counties, 84 counties in Ogadeniya is Absame owned

6 special city administration, 5 are Absame owned,

out of the 12 Presidents of the region, all were Absame/Ogaden

out of the 27 federal Mps, 23 are Absame who sit in adis ababa, out of the 11 senators, 9 are Absame, in Somali Region, the new name

the land was named by ONLF as somali region when they ruled as the party in charge between 1990 and 1995, if we wanetd to we could have called the offical western known name Ogadeniya

Jubaland is 110,000 sq km, harti does not even have kismayo as one single demgo, you share it with me, 13 degmo are Absame, marehan only has 3 degmo full in gedo, half of gedo

bakool is 6 degmo, 3 are owned by cawlyahan an Ogaden sub clan

Garissa is 45,000 sq km, 100%

Wajir is 55,000 sq km, 605 is Ogaden, between 1917 till 2012 the district commissioner/old title for the governor of wajir was Ogaden always

do not compete with me doctor, i know i am the standard you wish to reach in terms of history and political clout across the horn, you will need a time machine for that

compete with others in your rank, i know i am like the Greek to your roman, the romans respected the Greek and what they did as an ancient empire/people who contributed massively to western European culture

now if you will excuse me, I contend with ethnic groups, ahmar, Oromo, kikuyu, i am above tribal level, i am now a nation, qaran, i have moved from mere tribe hood level

excuse doctor, i have big fishes to fry

go and deal with mere clans
Keep dreaming dude. Ogaden don't even outnumber Dir in somali state let alone the entire qabiils combined.

Also I dont get why youre repeating that ogadens shed blood for the somali state to be liberated when we are still under ethiopian rule, doesnt it sound weird to say my forefathers died for nothing:pachah1:

Keep dreaming dude. Ogaden don't even outnumber Dir in somali state let alone the entire qabiils combined.

Also I dont get why youre repeating that ogadens shed blood for the somali state to be liberated when we are still under ethiopian rule, doesnt it sound weird to say my forefathers died for nothing:pachah1:

if so called dir outnumber us then they would have fought back and died and would also be president so why it’s always Ogaden leading ? How can a minority rule majorty ?
:damn: :pachah1:

and we will keep dying until the land is free sxb. Besides dir only have one region compared to Absame with 9

besides. We conquered this land and the fact that the white empires called Ogadeniya not Dir-Stan just shows who was respected enough

Get off your slumber and fight back if your man. At least I am man enough to declare my intentions why are you sleeping and absent ?

if so called dir outnumber us then they would have fought back and died and would also be president so why it’s always Ogaden leading ? How can a minority rule majorty ?
:damn: :pachah1:

and we will keep dying until the land is free sxb. Besides dir only have one region compared to Absame with 9

besides. We conquered this land and the fact that the white empires called Ogadeniya not Dir-Stan just shows who was respected enough

Get off your slumber and fight back if your man. At least I am man enough to declare my intentions why are you sleeping and absent ?
Firstly, Dir have atleast 3 gobols on average while ogadens are majority in only 3 of the most uninhabited gobols.

Secondly, Its not something to be proud of a few habesha handpicked puppets in jigjiga are of the same clan as you, all they do is bootyclapping for whoever in charge of addisababa be it amhara or tigray, see how cagjar donating millions of birr and livestock to amhara fighting against tigray when his own people are in a deep shit and having difficult in getting access of proper food and education.

After all I have nothing against fellow ogadeens but the fact is that the somali state is equally shared by many different clans

I would say even jidwaaq are larger than ogaden in dds

Even if they are, Jidwaq is Absame, Ogadens older brother and royal family of the Absame Kumade race

@Khalid ali how are you my Garad/ Arch Duke ?

May the Absame Empire Reign since our first King, King Wiil Waal The Great - the first Somali official king

Funny, how Absame is so much younger than Dir/Isaaq and all other qashin in here moaning yet they think they can try to split Jidwaq and Ogaden, nice try langabs

Jidwaq and Absame have statues and road and school names that straddle around Xamar, king wiil waal, sayidka, xawo tako, raage ugaas, qamaan bulxaan built in 1960 to celebrate Somalia's independence , -

there literally is no somali history with out Absame Kumade history,

1606240031627.png

Last edited:
Firstly, Dir have atleast 3 gobols on average while ogadens are majority in only 3 of the most uninhabited gobols.

Secondly, Its not something to be proud of a few habesha handpicked puppets in jigjiga are of the same clan as you, all they do is bootyclapping for whoever in charge of addisababa be it amhara or tigray, see how cagjar donating millions of birr and livestock to amhara fighting against tigray when his own people are in a deep shit and having difficult in getting access of proper food and education.

After all I have nothing against fellow ogadeens but the fact is that the somali state is equally shared by many different clans

Kulaha 3 gobals,

saxib you are mistaken,

let me educate you bro

Ogadeniya is 11 provinces:

Shaniley /Sitti is Ciise majority - and small other dir cousins of ciise

Libaan is garre and Dagodia majority

Afhdeer is pure Cawlyahan Ogaden

Godey/is Talamoge Ogaden - thats cabdalla, cabduwaq, reer mohahmed and you have Ugaas nuur a Reer cabdulle sub clan which is part of mohamed zubeer

Wardeer/Doolo is Makahil Ogaden majorty, 5 out of 6 degmo is Makahil, one shared with harti

Qoarxey is reer cabdulle -mohamed zubeer Ogaden

Jigjiga is pure Jidwaq - king will waal county - the Absame royal family

Dagaxbuur is reer isaaq, Mohamed zubeer Ogaden majority with Abaskuul, a jidwaq sub clan

Fiiq/Nogob -reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer Ogaden

Erer - reer cabdulle and sacad maqabul two Ogaden sub clans

i think the last one is shabeele which was lobbed off from godey, its reer cabdulle anyways, it was the reer cabdulle side -western side of godey, i am sure my Absame brothers will correct me, cabdi iley increased the regions from 9 to 11 around 2014/15 to take into account the population growth from 9 million to 11/12 million since ONLF created the 9 regions in 1990

Kulaha Dir have 3 regions, bro where do you get your information from? horta are you like a 16 year old kid i am debating with and thus wasting my time?

i have no beef against dir, they seem to have lots of cuqdad against Absame, this land was conquered by Absame sxb, specially where Absame live in, except shaniley/sitti which was always a ciise/dir land but the Absame dominated areas were 100% conquered over the centuries by Absame, shaniley region was always part of Adal kingdom but Jiwaq/Ogaden lands were 100% pacified by Absame and literally won inch by inch with blood,

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

This isnt Djibouti Dir and Isaaq posters act like Shinile is some dense urban land like Jigjiga. ITS HALF A SQUARE MILE.
C7EF7A56-0E93-4541-94D4-8CDA2894FC78.jpeg

Its like claiming Ras Kamboni has more population than Italian Somalia silly little northy :hahaidiot:
I would say even jidwaaq are larger than ogaden in dds
But I know you cant say Dir or Isaaq are :icon e biggrin:

That’s none of your business Adeer.

i am not your adeer firstly,

but it is now since your attacking Ogaden and the name, so it would make sense to know where the cuqdad emanates from?

perhaps your i-door? dir? hawiye? marehan?

Harti are usually nasab, they call it Ogadeniya with no hate, Harti are landeer, they have no cuqdad or hate, you must 100% certifiable hawiye or dir or i-door

but it is now since your attacking Ogaden and the name, so it would make sense to know where the cuqdad emanates from?

Harti are usually nasab, they call it Ogadeniya with no hate, Harti are landeer, they have no cuqdad or hate, you must 100% certifiable hawiye or dir or i-door
I have never Attaked the Ogaden as a tribe. I talked about how the name of the region is problematic. I don’t have to disclose my tribe name to you please leave and take your qabilist ass back to to Tribal Council ADEER.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
im wondering whats the reasoning behind making this thread ? it isn't like most of us have any say over what that region is called its up to the natives to name their land whatever they like.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
This isnt Djibouti Dir and Isaaq posters act like Shinile is some dense urban land like Jigjiga. ITS HALF A SQUARE MILE.
View attachment 154972
Its like claiming Ras Kamboni has more population than Italian Somalia silly little northy :hahaidiot:

But I know you cant say Dir or Isaaq are :icon e biggrin:

it’s not a competition, I know they are your brothers but I’ve met way more galbeed jidwaaqs than og ones
5C122DEC-7C2D-4DB4-A56D-2524E661B1B3.gif

OffTheDome

Proud American

she's not a fellow Eye-door she's either dir or Hawiye

Gambar

VIP
If Puntland called itself Majerteenia it would be a problem. They should change it. Use Somali Galbeed.

im wondering whats the reasoning behind making this thread ? it isn't like most of us have any say over what that region is called its up to the natives to named their land whatever they like
We never gave it that name I’m pretty sure it was the Aidthopians or Europeans that named it that. If y’all are allowed to make threads about women you will never f*ck in NSFW then I’m allowed to make a thread discussing the name of the region my ancestors are native too.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We never gave it that name I’m pretty sure it was the Aidthopians or Europeans that named it that. If y’all are allowed to make threads about women you will never f*ck in NSFW then I’m allowed to make a thread discussing the name of the region my ancestors are native too.
firstly i never said u couldn't make thread on this topic wake a thread on whatever u like NSFW or otherwize
secondly if the people who live don't like the name they could just hold a election and have it changed
also whats wrong with Ogadeniya ?

firstly i never said u couldn't make thread on this topic wake a thread on whatever u like NSFW or otherwize
secondly if the people who live don't like the name they could just hold a election and have it changed
also whats wrong with Ogadeniya ?
Garen you have eyes I’ve explained why it’s problematic so much times in this thread.