Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

It’s just enforcing tribalism, you can’t name a whole region after one tribe that resides in it. There are so many different clans that reside there and they all deserve equal representation. So from now on if you guys can refer to it as the Somali Galbeed or the Somali region in Ethiopia it would be way better.

There is nothing wrong tribe naming their territory after themself
:umwhat:
Lol it doesn’t belong to the Ogadens only. I love them to death but this is stupid.

giphy.gif

It’s just enforcing tribalism, you can’t name a whole region after one tribe that resides in it. There are so many different clans that reside there and they all deserve equal representation. So from now on if you guys can refer to it as the Somali Galbeed or the Somali region in Ethiopia it would be way better.
Ogadenia suits perfectly fine. Equal representation kuutee yeereey meeshan maa United Nations baa moodey

Alluring

Sayonara
Everyone hates tribalism but is okay with one clan naming and controlling one region?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Well Ogadens are the majority of that region and guess what the colonizers named that region Ogadenia and not the OGs.

We have many Puntites who live in that region as well yet we don't care about the name because they are the majority and the only once who has been fighing for it's liberation, find something else to whine about.:camby:

How so every tribe had land which is territory and can name themself
They aren’t the only people who reside there, naming is Ogandenia is erasing all the other people who lived there. Their will never be legitimate equality if one tribe considers themselves the owners of a region.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This lesbian chick @BlackJack complains about Ogadenia and tribes 24/7 yet don't want to reveal her tribe, the cuqdad on this one is alarming, Cag-dheer kugu Aas.:russ: :mjlol:

This lesbian chick @BlackJack complains about Ogadenia and tribes 24/7 yet don't want to reveal her tribe, the cuqdad on this one is alarming, Cage dheer kugu Aas.:russ: :mjlol:
This is the first time I’ve ever talked about qabyalad don’t lie on my name. Also I also talk about the galbeed cause MY people leave there no matter the tribe and I want us to get our independence

@BlackJack

Three reasons why all Somalis should happily call it "Ogaadeenia".

1. They are the clear majority
2. They shed the most blood for the region and have the only legitimate rebel movement.
3. It sounds better than DDSI or whatever other term people call it.

Let's have some empathy and uplift them.
Do you think the region will ever have true equality if one tribe considers themselves the owners because it was named after them? Also you are literally erasing the blood shed from people of other tribes when you just mention Ogaden.

Trending