Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

They aren’t the only people who reside there, naming is Ogandenia is erasing all the other people who lived there. Their will never be legitimate equality if one tribe considers themselves the owners of a region.
I think someone can't say it is not equal when it is not theirs to begin with I think minority tribe moved there to live with the Ogadens I think
But let me ask u something do non Somalis tht live there own somalia and have right to Somalis land I don't mean citizenship I mean owner like Somalis own somalia

Well surprise they don’t
giphy.gif
How do u know it

Do you think the region will ever have true equality if one tribe considers themselves the owners because it was named after them? Also you are literally erasing the blood shed from people of other tribes when you just mention Ogaden.

Respect not full ownership.

It's like giving someone a crown, it doesn't mean there are no other royals.

Which other clan has a rebel movement in that region?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is the first time I’ve ever talked about qabyalad don’t lie on my name. Also I also talk about the galbeed cause MY people leave there no matter the tribe and I want us to get our independence

Why don't you fight for your freedom then instead of crying about the name of the region on a forum, at the end of the day they are the majority and theybshed their blood for your liberation you ungrateful laangaab, last time I checked majroty rules minority,get in line just like us and stop whining and focus on liberating.:bell:

Why don't you fight for your freedom then instead of crying about the name of the region on a forum, at the end of the day they are the majority and theybshed their blood for your liberation you ungrateful laangaab, last time I checked majroty rules minority,get in line just like us and stop whining and focus on liberating.:bell:
What made you assume I was langaab? I hate qabiyalad and refuse to identify with the thing that destroyed my country. Also even if so did fight and win the freedom of my people wouldn’t all the credit go to the Ogaden?

@BlackJack

Somalis live in countries named after foreign ethnic groups such as Norway (Norse), Wales (Welsh), Scotland (Scots) etc, but there is a problem with Ogaadeenia? Ok.

How very "Wadani".
Are we Native to that region? Abaayo those to not the same. Over other tribe the resides in the galbeed have been there for as long as the Ogaden or longer. You can’t compare a region you are native to, to a country you or your parents migrated to.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What made you assume I was langaab? I hate qabiyalad and refuse to identify with the thing that destroyed my country. Also even if so did fight and win the freedom of my people wouldn’t all the credit go to the Ogaden?

Lol again your Cuqdad is showing, do you know ONLF is not just for OGS, I know many MJs and other Abasame tribes who served there, it is a liberation front for all Somalis even though OGs makes most of it since they are the majority of the region, by the way if you don't like to reveal your tribe then stop talking about it just like you preaching.
:bell:

Lol again your Cuqdad is showing, do you know ONLF is not just for OGS, I know many MJs and other Abasame tribes who served there, it is a liberation front for all Somalis even though OGs makes most of it since they are the majority of the region, by the way if you don't like to reveal your tribe then stop talking about it just like you preaching.
:bell:
What do those words mean Adeer?

The official name is Dawladda Deegaanka Soomaalida or Somali region and that's what I call it. There has never been proper census done on the population and the ones done by Ethiopia puts Ogs at 35%.
EKOZ6C2WkAEtYTd.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m new to this stuff and I don’t get into qabil thing. By ONLF do you mean the Ogaden liberation movement?

Yes, you should google the subject for at least 15 minutes before starting a thread on it, makes everyone's life easier.:ivers:

Trending