Xog: The 16 Garbaharey seats will be moved to Ceel Waaq

You can’t just hold elections in a different location. I’m reading their so called agreement right now and Garbaharey is on the list. You can’t ignore it especially when the international community is down there breathing on the back of your neck constantly and reminding you about said agreement. I’m sure Madoobe would’ve elected these mps in his bedroom if was possible already. Just think about it. Why move it to Ceelwalk when you can easily make it happen in Kismayo?
Miyaan qaldanahey?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Ceelwaaq loading up,should be announced soon-not 100% sure but close sources are saying more than likely its ceelwaaq agreed upon.

Garbaaharey has to let Madoobe visit or the village is to unsafe to host Somalia italiana elections selections of Gedo seats

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You can’t just hold elections in a different location. I’m reading their so called agreement right now and Garbaharey is on the list. You can’t ignore it especially when the international community is down there breathing on the back of your neck constantly and reminding you about said agreement. I’m sure Madoobe would’ve elected these mps in his bedroom if was possible already. Just think about it. Why move it to Ceelwalk when you can easily make it happen in Kismayo?
Miyaan qaldanahey?
The problem is you reading with bias eyes-read the rest of it-who broke the agreement?-madoobe was supposed to name gudoomiyaha gedo and garbahareey-who refused?he moves it to ceelwaaq because it's gedo-unlike farmaajo and crew who toppled the gedo jubbaland administration he is trying go by what little norms there is left.

The problem is you reading with bias eyes-read the rest of it-who broke the agreement?-madoobe was supposed to name gudoomiyaha gedo and garbahareey-who refused?
Just name the mps in KISMAYO. Stop parading other locations it’s like Madoobe already knows he’s defeated. If I was suppose to name gudoomiyaha Gedo and it slipped my hands I would’ve move everything to Kismayo where I have all power and jurisdiction. It seems nothing will happen because no one is man enough to make the first move.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
If madobe is defeated than they should have moved on and held their own election-remembet on one hand they scream they don't recognize him as leader while at the same time urging him to start the elections.-he will HD it in gedo and control who comes out of it,very simple-he doesn't foam at the mouth and yell kick and scream with empty threats-he just does him and moves on.

Am confused what emotion 😕
Should be announced Soon****

announce it when you have the evidence, right now you read somewhere that elections were gonna happen in Ceelwaaq and immediately you rush here to tell everyone. That’s emotion, it’s okay laakin. It will only make you look bad if nothing happens in Ceelwaaq soon

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You know you can choose not to open thread right?-to be bothered enough by it and stop to respond is ultimate emotion-what say you?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
277819747_839197607478835_7584710080891551319_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts