Xog: The 16 Garbaharey seats will be moved to Ceel Waaq

Ahmed Madoobe still has support from ally Col Cabbas and his small militia made up mostly of his jifo Talxe. The KDF use to have a base near Busar so they know the area. They will return briefly to reinforce security for the election along with Col Cabbas's militia.

The election of the 16 LH seats will be held in Ceel Waaq or Kismayo, this is the ultimatum Ahmed Madoobe has given to reer Gedo. Recent news from FEIT about moving forward with the elections without Gedo is a smoke screen to put cadaadis on Farmaajo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sept 17 and Feb 16th Baidoa Technical agreements are clear, Madoobe already signed his death warrant when he signed off these in May. His role is limited to naming Garbaharray governor and that a nominal role. He cant cry now, when it becomes reality. AMISOM already secured Garbaharray venue so security cannot be cited either.

Sept 17 and Feb 16th Baidoa Technical agreements are clear, Madoobe already signed his death warrant when he signed off these in May. His role is limited to naming Garbaharray governor and that a nominal role. He cant cry now, when it becomes reality. AMISOM already secured Garbaharray venue so security cannot be cited either.
Even Geylan is reporting now the xog I gave you close to month ago.

Either Ceelwaaq or Kismayo, pick your poison.

TekNiKo

VIP
Will never happen IC doesnt allow any change to Sept 17

Will never happen IC doesnt allow any change to Sept 17
2 districts per FMS. The other district will be Ceelwaaq. Besides, all other FMS are finished anyways. PL will finish tomorrow. Hirshabelle will wrap up in a week. SEIT will enter Ceelwaaq shortly.

2 districts per FMS. The other district will be Ceelwaaq. Besides, all other FMS are finished anyways. PL will finish tomorrow. Hirshabelle will wrap up in a week. SEIT will enter Ceelwaaq shortly.
So reer garbaharey lost and are now looking like 5th columnist anti government people unless it’s a dictatorship led by one of their own lol has any other Somali clan disgraced themselves more than marehan clan in the last year and a half ? They went from backing a Farmaajo dictatorship (flopped) to begging to have their towns in galmudug added to Ethiopia instead of being ruled by HG (another flop) and now they tried to dismantle the whole election process in Jubbaland because they are not president of Jubbaland. What’s up with this clan lol

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep dreaming Kenyan soldiers in Ceelwaaq wont save you. Come to Garbaharray we will welcome you with a bullet

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep posting these pictures lol, exactly why elections can’t happen in Garbahaarey :duck:
You thikk Ceelwaaq is safe from us? We will attack it and KDF if Madoobe tries we arw not like Xawaadle who lift their enemies on a chair.

Laandheernimo:salute:Dreaded Reer Siyaad

780AD1A5-5177-4C32-92CD-AB8F5EC7F3F5.jpeg

28B27844-0A96-4553-8009-E1CB751CDCD6.jpeg

Rooble confirms to Gedo elders Garbaharray will be the only venue in Gedo

Last edited:
The famous G16 going is turning out to be the ceelwaak 16 .
Good on compromising, is healthy to have everyone participating remember they couldve missed out on elections .

Of topic but
If those ali baba tents were 6 mill film it would be a good green house for capisicum annums (green/bell peppers) chilly peppers and even tomatoes

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Well the threats towards the priministers delegation didnt help the case for garbaharey-they dont reconise madobe as their president but want him to come to garbaharey and hold elections?-farmajo set his clan back decades-they are in the worse position compared to the rest.

Well the threats towards the priministers delegation didnt help the case for garbaharey-they dont reconise madobe as their president but want him to come to garbaharey and hold elections?-farmajo set his clan back decades-they are in the worse position compared to the rest.
They did it to themselves they have no one to blame but themselves. They dismissed the legitimate criticism of Farmaajo due to clannism and support for their uncle now he has ruthlessly forsaken them

Kkkk farmajo has been utter failure in every sense of the word.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
My guess is they will anounce their own election in garbaharey-thats a pipe dream that wont work anywhere -just shows how they lost touch with reality.

My guess is they will anounce their own election in garbaharey-thats a pipe dream that wont work anywhere -just shows how they lost touch with reality.

it’ll be ignored by everyone. The 16 people Madoobe chooses will represent Garbaharey with or without the radical N&Nist. The locals in Gedo are not happy with Farmaajo and most are backing Madoobe these days. Whoever he chooses will have the full backing of the locals. They are mad at Farmaajo for not stopping KDF. For not bringing them water. For letting their river be dried by Ethiopia. And for not bringing them any development despite flooding Gedo with $20 million+ worth of military equipment. The people are pissed

Trending