Xog: The 16 Garbaharey seats will be moved to Ceel Waaq

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Theres no time to go back and fix all now-they should welcome sayid to garbaharey amd remove the troops that farmajo stationed there.Allow sayid to land with jubbaland troops for his own security and joint security with amisom for the sake of the election-if all that cant be done due time limit lets all go to ceelwaaq and be the cousins we allways were to get this done-than head to kismaayo for a true rekindle of kinship.If it was up to me afcourse.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theres no time to go back and fix all now-they should welcome sayid to garbaharey amd remove the troops that farmajo stationed there.Allow sayid to land with jubbaland troops for his own security and joint security with amisom for the sake of the election-if all that cant be done due time limit lets all go to ceelwaaq and be the cousins we allways were to get this done-than head to kismaayo for a true rekindle of kinship.If it was up to me afcourse.
Sayid Axmed Madoobe must be fair if he wants to come to Garbaharray, listen to the elders and not try “boob”. If hes prepared to do this he is welcome. We dont want Fartaag and co episode. He should be fair.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Be specific what boob-to me he been more than fair.When sade took kismaayo they came with people from far away lands-when it was madobe turn he turned to fartaag awlibaax janan and cabaas-he started out being more than fair-he got in return insults,propaganda,hub aruursi and political war.

By sayid i ment the reer xasan sayid not the reer warfaa sayid.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Be specific what boob-to me he been more than fair.When sade took kismaayo they came with people from far away lands-when it was madobe turn he turned to fartaag awlibaax janan and cabaas-he started out being more than fair-he got in return insults,propaganda,hub aruursi and political war.

By sayid i ment the reer xasan sayid not the reer warfaa sayid.
Axmed Madoobe must realise the real power of MX lies in their head of Reer Diini no matter how much you arm others they wont dislodge the MX standard. The constant wantin killings of Reer Diini and persecution in Kismaayu should not be ignored.
Dont forget the egregious land theft done by the Madoobe regime.

As long as OG refuse to acknowledge Reer Diini hegemony and Farmajo they will continue to pay the price of isolation.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
😆
This gotta be a joke-diini? What would i gain by deviding sade?-diini played them selfs not me-diini was sleep while ceyr was stock piling weapons from the kismaayo port money-by the time diini woke up seeraar and indhocade switched sides on them-those weapons they stock piled were than used to punish galgaduud sade-so you see my friend,diini exposed himself and lost the respect of reer gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
😆
This gotta be a joke-diini? What would i gain by deviding sade?-diini played them selfs not me-diini was sleep while ceyr was stock piling weapons from the kismaayo port money-by the time diini woke up seeraar and indhocade switched sides on them-those weapons they stock piled were than used to punish galgaduud sade-so you see my friend,diini exposed himself and lost the respect of reer gedo.
You are seeing things through a child's eyes, do you know Hassan Sh sent a Rer Diini Hiraale against Madoobe to war him, while his own PM another Rer Diini sabotaged it in support of Kenya.

Its not about Rer Diini this MX that or whatever because Hassan Sh sent Dr Salixi AUN a Rer Xassan to take Kenya to court and enlisted them into SNA while Rer Hassan were holding Gedo down for Madoobe JL ?

take your child like clan lenses off. MX are not totally unimportant, they are the majority of JL and can affect change, however MX is just a pawn in a bigger game.

Madoobe entire existence in JL is a result of US approved Kenyan strategy to pay off their debt, and it involves the Somalia oil blocks of the coast of Kismaayo, Hassan Sh knew this and Farmaajo knew this, that is why one picked up where the other one left off, the difference vbetween Hassan Sh and Farmaajo is that Farmaajo works at a higher level than Hassan Sh and is also a local to JL in terms of relations where as Hassan Sh did the best he could.

Farmaajo won the court case, Farmaajo took Gedo and created a thorn in Kenya's backside, and he did this while flirting with them, while economic damaging them, he played them like professional, and they lost their cool when they attempted to invade Beledxawo lol, Madoobe is idiot who got recognized signed 17 sept agreement and gave up 16 seats for free, so he has nothing but to look forward to another term of Farmaajo, whatever Madoobe is dreading, Kenya is the only that is in debt and got royally fucked by Farmaajo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its also emotional of you to think about clan X vs clan Y, this is not 1800s cheerleading for different camel raiding groups.

If Madoobe turns on Kenya today, you will see Farmaajo break bread with him tomorrow, he will break bread to with a former terrorist with blood on his hands who killed hundreds of members from his own clan.

If Kenya ends hostilities and exploitative measures against Somalia particularly in JL, you will see Farmaajo normalize relations with them.

People like Farmaajo are cold hearted politicians, technocratic, bureaucratic robots. Just what we Somalis need, less emotions more logic.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
If you pay attention you can see me saying lets work togather-than tek jumped in with diini-all i did was remind him diini screwed himself big time-than you come in making my point for me by saying hsm sent barre to create problems-anyway you slice it sxb today sade is stuck-not becouse of madoobe or hsm or kenya but becouse of sade-wax badso wax beel bay dhashaa-farmajo will leave sooner or later and sade will still be screaming from Gedo while the rest of somalia moves on with their new federal states-Sooner or later you will have to stop being emo and get on the federal train.No one is buying the wadani thing or the kenya fear mongering.kenya is in kismaayo if you wanna fight,hadal badan haan ma buuxsho.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Its also emotional of you to think about clan X vs clan Y, this is not 1800s cheerleading for different camel raiding groups.

If Madoobe turns on Kenya today, you will see Farmaajo break bread with him tomorrow, he will break bread to with a former terrorist with blood on his hands who killed hundreds of members from his own clan.

If Kenya ends hostilities and exploitative measures against Somalia particularly in JL, you will see Farmaajo normalize relations with them.

People like Farmaajo are cold hearted politicians, technocratic, bureaucratic robots. Just what we Somalis need, less emotions more logic.
There is nothing to turn on they (kdf) are Amisom.

If you want regions to attack Amisom maybe do it in your region :nvjpqts:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you pay attention you can see me saying lets work togather-than tek jumped in with diini-all i did was remind him diini screwed himself big time-than you come in making my point for me by saying hsm sent barre to create problems-anyway you slice it sxb today sade is stuck-not becouse of madoobe or hsm or kenya but becouse of sade-wax badso wax beel bay dhashaa-farmajo will leave sooner or later and sade will still be screaming from Gedo while the rest of somalia moves on with their new federal states-Sooner or later you will have to stop being emo and get on the federal train.No one is buying the wadani thing or the kenya fear mongering.kenya is in kismaayo if you wanna fight,hadal badan haan ma buuxsho.
1. Kenya sells rights to oil blocks off the coast of Kismaayo
2. Kenya invades Somalia dubbing their invasion 'operation Sledge hammer'
3. Kenya joins AMISOM with UN/US approval going against IGAD agreement
4. Kenya exports charcoal from Somalia which security council banned
5. Kenya is investigated for Human right violation and war crimes in the bombing campaign in Gedo by UN, AMISOM, Amnesty international and other bodies

basically I can post a full list with evidence of why I am not fear mongering, Kenya has broken several International laws in Somalia and continues to do so, furthermore they have not hidden their intentions they are after the oil blocks and annexing JL turning it into their buffer zone ruled by their puppet, there is no way anyone can with a straight face defend Kenyan aggressive and exploitative measures in Somalia, they have silenced 2 Presidents of Somalia, but Farmaajo has gone balls deep on them and they are literally dreading his return, if anything I just want him to return one term to finish off kenyan involvement in Somalia.

Then my friend you are sitting docks, you have an entire region armed to the teeth pissed at you for stealing power, and its them you have to work with, not Farmaajo, his role is just to end Kenyan hostile foreign policy, and I believe Raila Odinga and future foreign affairs minister Farah Malam will become good friends of Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is nothing to turn on they (kdf) are Amisom.

If you want regions to attack Amisom maybe do it in your region :nvjpqts:
You sound like you are in an abusive relationship with KDF, what happened are they getting a bigger slice of the illegal charcoal trade, I mean for an avid supporter of theirs, you must at least get a couple of dollars in your bank account or relatives bank account, I heard they are controlling all the export and port revenue and pay Madoobe lol what sad life. At least you will be purified when the Ahlu bayt return with drones.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You sound like you are in an abusive relationship with KDF, what happened are they getting a bigger slice of the illegal charcoal trade, I mean for an avid supporter of theirs, you must at least get a couple of dollars in your bank account or relatives bank account, I heard they are controlling all the export and port revenue and pay Madoobe lol what sad life. At least you will be purified when the Ahlu bayt return with drones.
Why would I fight your battles? Amisom are in Gedo, what have you done?

TekNiKo

VIP
You are seeing things through a child's eyes, do you know Hassan Sh sent a Rer Diini Hiraale against Madoobe to war him, while his own PM another Rer Diini sabotaged it in support of Kenya.

Its not about Rer Diini this MX that or whatever because Hassan Sh sent Dr Salixi AUN a Rer Xassan to take Kenya to court and enlisted them into SNA while Rer Hassan were holding Gedo down for Madoobe JL ?

take your child like clan lenses off. MX are not totally unimportant, they are the majority of JL and can affect change, however MX is just a pawn in a bigger game.

Madoobe entire existence in JL is a result of US approved Kenyan strategy to pay off their debt, and it involves the Somalia oil blocks of the coast of Kismaayo, Hassan Sh knew this and Farmaajo knew this, that is why one picked up where the other one left off, the difference vbetween Hassan Sh and Farmaajo is that Farmaajo works at a higher level than Hassan Sh and is also a local to JL in terms of relations where as Hassan Sh did the best he could.

Farmaajo won the court case, Farmaajo took Gedo and created a thorn in Kenya's backside, and he did this while flirting with them, while economic damaging them, he played them like professional, and they lost their cool when they attempted to invade Beledxawo lol, Madoobe is idiot who got recognized signed 17 sept agreement and gave up 16 seats for free, so he has nothing but to look forward to another term of Farmaajo, whatever Madoobe is dreading, Kenya is the only that is in debt and got royally fucked by Farmaajo.
These kids dont understand how heavy the Sept 17 agreement is, Madoobe shouldve not signed if he wasnt ok with Reer Diini stronghold of Garbaharray elections. He has completely been outplayed and is now delaying out of spite until IC bijjslaps him back to reality.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
1. Kenya sells rights to oil blocks off the coast of Kismaayo
2. Kenya invades Somalia dubbing their invasion 'operation Sledge hammer'
3. Kenya joins AMISOM with UN/US approval going against IGAD agreement
4. Kenya exports charcoal from Somalia which security council banned
5. Kenya is investigated for Human right violation and war crimes in the bombing campaign in Gedo by UN, AMISOM, Amnesty international and other bodies

basically I can post a full list with evidence of why I am not fear mongering, Kenya has broken several International laws in Somalia and continues to do so, furthermore they have not hidden their intentions they are after the oil blocks and annexing JL turning it into their buffer zone ruled by their puppet, there is no way anyone can with a straight face defend Kenyan aggressive and exploitative measures in Somalia, they have silenced 2 Presidents of Somalia, but Farmaajo has gone balls deep on them and they are literally dreading his return, if anything I just want him to return one term to finish off kenyan involvement in Somalia.

Then my friend you are sitting docks, you have an entire region armed to the teeth pissed at you for stealing power, and its them you have to work with, not Farmaajo, his role is just to end Kenyan hostile foreign policy, and I believe Raila Odinga and future foreign affairs minister Farah Malam will become good friends of Somalia.
So let me get this straight,kenya used force to take kismaayo-your uncles response is to wait for raila odinga and farah macalin 2 kenyans?-
Region armed to teeth?so you gave up hope on the fake chest beating?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
These kids dont understand how heavy the Sept 17 agreement is, Madoobe shouldve not signed if he wasnt ok with Reer Diini stronghold of Garbaharray elections. He has completely been outplayed and is now delaying out of spite until IC bijjslaps him back to realit
10 years of threats have yield nothing-dhuusamareeb gone,kismaayo gone,guriceel gone,balanbale gone,theres sorrow and sadness in neefkuceshe and yamaruugley-but you carry on in the wilderness about imaginery wins 👌

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So let me get this straight,kenya used force to take kismaayo-your uncles response is to wait for raila odinga and farah macalin 2 kenyans?-
Region armed to teeth?so you gave up hope on the fake chest beating?
@TekNiKo you right bro I can't wait for election to be over walahi, this guy is literally cheering for Bantus denying they invaded Somalia, sell illegal charcoal and bomb geeljires, this guy is on crack, he reminds me of those demonstrating in support of Kenya saying "we cannot live without KDF" shameless.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Kenya has half million sade refugees-when your uncle destroyed somalia kenya took you in-nobody is buying this fake wadani cry.