DEVELOPING NEWS Xog: The 16 Garbaharey seats will be moved to Ceel Waaq

it’ll be ignored by everyone. The 16 people Madoobe chooses will represent Garbaharey with or without the radical N&Nist. The locals in Gedo are not happy with Farmaajo and most are backing Madoobe these days. Whoever he chooses will have the full backing of the locals. They are mad at Farmaajo for not stopping KDF. For not bringing them water. For letting their river be dried by Ethiopia. And for not bringing them any development despite flooding Gedo with $20 million+ worth of military equipment. The people are pissed
I think the fact that roble’s gudi is the one that has the final say and awards the official federal certificate says it all. The 16 seats in elwak will be concluded in half a day like bosaso lol.

I think the fact that roble’s gudi is the one that has the final say and awards the official federal certificate says it all. The 16 seats in elwak will be concluded in half a day like bosaso lol.
Rooble and Madoobe have all the legal power to continue. Anyone who opposes their mandate is a spoiler and should be arrested.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
it’ll be ignored by everyone. The 16 people Madoobe chooses will represent Garbaharey with or without the radical N&Nist. The locals in Gedo are not happy with Farmaajo and most are backing Madoobe these days. Whoever he chooses will have the full backing of the locals. They are mad at Farmaajo for not stopping KDF. For not bringing them water. For letting their river be dried by Ethiopia. And for not bringing them any development despite flooding Gedo with $20 million+ worth of military equipment. The people are pissed
The people know whats good for them but he hijacked Gedo-word is he is trying to syphon seats from madobe through talks-will see.

The people know whats good for them but he hijacked Gedo-word is he is trying to syphon seats from madobe through talks-will see.
There should be nothing to talk about. Farmaajo is toothless now. All the eggs are in Madoobe and Rooble basket. They can find 16 pro JL MX’s / people willing to oppose Farmaajo and select those 16. They can even bring eelay representing Garbaharey since they are the natives of the land. They can leave all the garbaharey spoilers in the dust. They tried to impede election process so it’s fair they get no seats as opposition to Madoobe. Only pro madoobe should be selected

Madobe administration in Kismayo is finalising preparations for the elections to be held in El-wak. According to sources, construction of a polling centre at the El-wak airstrip is near completion.

16 gedo seats will be in the hands of president madoobe

Early congrats @DHOONYACAB

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Farmajo will still get it regardless.
Farmajo has been out played at every turn,example-how did madobe know that abdi rashid janan jail break wa fake stunt-soon as he landed in kismaayo madobe shipped him out-same with mualimo-madobe has been 10 steps ahead evrytime,only way is if madone listens in on villa somalia and janas phones 😆

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
What happened,you must except it man-you will welcome Sayid in garnaharey with open arms or ceelwaaq it is-time is running out.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Og and you?
I am MX lets get to the bottom of this issue MX seats in gedo is in garbaharray yet Madoobe wants to move it. Is this legal according to Sept 17 agreement? Why did Madoobe sign it if he knew he would have no influence? You cant change it last minute.

I also hear his grievances about him being the lawful ruler of JL and Gedo which is technically true but he must choose real politick and come with a compromise. Either he moves all seats to Kismaayo through xoog and alienate MX forever or allow Garbaharay to pick their representitives. Ceelwaaq simply wont work.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Lets make it easier-post the september agreement-than we can see who broke the agreement.
The hope was keep Gedo hostage than at the last moment throw the hot potato on ahmed lap-it back fired-simple as that.You know the game farmajo chose to playbut he did at the expense of his own people.Be it garbaharey-kismayo or ceelwaaq you know and farmajo knows it dont move without him-thats the sobering reminder of where things stand.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lets make it easier-post the september agreement-than we can see who broke the agreement.
The hope was keep Gedo hostage than at the last moment throw the hot potato on ahmed lap-it back fired-simple as that.You know the game farmajo chose to playbut he did at the expense of his own people.Be it garbaharey-kismayo or ceelwaaq you know and farmajo knows it dont move without him-thats the sobering reminder of where things stand.
So what do you think is the solution? Where both parties will be satisfied. I just want elections to be over.

Trending