Xog: The 16 Garbaharey seats will be moved to Ceel Waaq

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The wadani clan doing wadani things-when ceyr tore them into pieces they came crying to absame asking to be protected as ethiopians 😆

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kenya has half million sade refugees-when your uncle destroyed somalia kenya took you in-nobody is buying this fake wadani cry.
Here we go again with the clan talk, not once did I mention OG in a negative way, nacalaa shaydaan ku yaale waryaa if you want to talk clan don't talk to me.

cow

VIP
why are you discussing MX affairs with shisheeye? if the doorasha happens in ceelwaaq/garbahareey or even kismaayo it is all the same they are ardul sade.

rule #1 to MX if a MX thread is started by a shisheeye enemy don't engage.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Here we go again with the clan talk, not once did I mention OG in a negative way, nacalaa shaydaan ku yaale waryaa if you want to talk clan don't talk to me.
Your whole existence and argument is based on clan-you appose madobe becouse he tore bare hiraale-you support farmajo becouse of clan.-For the rwcord adaa isoo doontay oo ila qabsaday.

Irbad dhuub ma galisaan afkuna waa idin dheeryahaye

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
why are you discussing MX affairs with shisheeye? if the doorasha happens in ceelwaaq/garbahareey or even kismaayo it is all the same they are ardul sade.

agreed

Farmaajo's G16 to Madoobe

:hahaidiot:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They have gone too far insulting Beesha Sade, they are very arrogant due to their 11 year Kenyn occupation. He has ruled half of MSB era and has nothing to show for it with AS surrounding Kismaayo.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Caaac ba'yee.11 years maad ka fujisid awoowgaa la cadaabye-raga iska dhici ama afka ka cesho.

Irbad dhuub ma galisaan afkuna waa idin dheeryahaye

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
These folks have no shame 😆
They are a walking talking contradiction.
They live in complete delusion I have seen these fools mocking Hawiyes with Amisom or AS when both are in Gedo. I have seen these same people saying Gedo is the size of Ireland when Hiiraan is bigger.

They live outside of facts and reason and we will continue suppressing them in favor of reasonable voices like Ina Sayid.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
@Removed
I dont want ill for them-just for them stop being delusional and come to the table-But they seem to be in love with empty threats/faan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They live in complete delusion I have seen these fools mocking Hawiyes with Amisom or AS when both are in Gedo. I have seen these same people saying Gedo is the size of Ireland when Hiiraan is bigger.

They live outside of facts and reason and we will continue suppressing them in favor of reasonable voices like Ina Sayid.
bro realistically you stuck sucking me off or the kikuyu nigggaa sorry bro you fell off you not be on my level 2022, be a farah malaim or be a beggin modoobe bro, stay humble to me real talk chanche your pro kikuyu talk we won over you nigggaa

Are Beesha sade still crying Madoobe outmaneuvered them and will pick friendly MX in ceelwaaq to support his agenda?

Their messiah lost most of Pland , most of somaliland mps , all of banadiris , 90% of hirshabelleh , most of GM state and some sws mps .The ceelwaaq 16 will be the nail in the coffin . The cheese knows it's over that's why hes using al Shabaab and foreing trained haramcad/haramcad to cause disruption where he can .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We have been hearing about Ceelwaq for weeks? Why doesnt he do it?

Trending