Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Never heard of it haha
where are they from in Somalia?

I was kidding, I picked a random qabil with funny pronunciation.,

I think hawiya are the pure somalis. Darood and Isaaq claim arab and jew contamination, respectively

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Highest levels of Somali are found in the Harti clans. Over +99.9% individuals..

0% Ethiopian even.

Walaal u can argue objectively in favor of Haarti. Perhaps lets bring in a neutral person who has no bested interest. Steam--u r miidgoo right?

Apollo

VIP
Walaal u can argue objectively in favor of Haarti. Perhaps lets bring in a neutral person who has no bested interest. Steam--u r *****o right?

Look at a map.

The tribes furthest removed from Ethiopians by distance will have the most Somali and the least foreign blood.

Yemenis have not affected us. The sea has acted as a giant Trumpian Wall in ancient times.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at a map.

The tribes furthest removed from Ethiopians by distance will have the most Somali and the least foreign blood.

Yemenis have not affected us.

Good point. By that argument Isaaq r furthest than puntlanders.

Apollo

VIP
Good point. By that argument Isaaq r furthest than puntlanders.

Isaaqs are quite pure.. but they will have more Oromo blood (hence, less Somali). Especially around Borama-Hargeisa.

PS. Oromos and Somalis are not genetically the same.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isaaqs are quite pure.. but they will have more Oromo blood (hence, less Somali).

PS. Oromos and Somalis are not genetically the same.

Interesting......so Rkelly is half Oromo??? Cajiiib

So do u have something against hawiya? I think they are pure, unless they have lots of oromo in the m

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So issaqs are pur as well? I'm issaq because my father is issaq and my mother is issa

Apollo

VIP
Interesting......so Rkelly is half Oromo??? Cajiiib

So do u have something against hawiya? I think they are pure, unless they have lots of oromo in the m

Not all Isaaq.

Most are pure Somalis, but there are some Isaaqs with minor Oromo admixture. While for Puntlanders having Oromo admixture is almost impossible unless it happened recently.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Are oromos from the Horn of Africa or just foreigners from bantu countries?

Apollo

VIP
Are oromos from the Horn of Africa or just foreigners from bantu countries?

Oromos are native to Ethiopia's southern highlands..

Somalis come from Northeast Sudan originally and killed or replaced the natives of the Horn. Puntlanders don't carry any ancestry native to the Horn before the Neolithic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending