Xamar cad cad find out they are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakewtf:
You swear on gods name as a joke yet invoke religion, this is beyond trolling.
Meheri ismail is the brother of Abdirahman ismail i dint expect you a none darood to know about darood heritage, lineage, culture..but let me educate you, here is the boqor of abdirahman ismail (darood) caleemo saar and the sultan of meheri ismail from yemen giving a speech

Meheri ismail is the brother of Abdirahman ismail i dint expect you a none darood to know about darood heritage, lineage, culture..but let me educate you, here is the boqor of abdirahman ismail (darood) caleemo saar and the sultan of meheri ismail from yemen giving a speech

So you're being serious? It's what you actually believe?

:kanyehmm::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you're being serious? It's what you actually believe?

:kanyehmm::dead:
Alhamdulillah i know where i am from i dont know why you are so interested in darood lineage when you are not darood its strange to say the least i have been to yemen and visited my ancestors grave like president abdullahi yusuf did may Allah be pleased with them, they say in irder to know where you are going you must first know where you came from and my roots are in yemen

Alhamdulillah i know where i am from i dont know why you are so interested in darood lineage when you are not darood its strange to say the least i have been to yemen and visited my ancestors grave like president abdullahi yusuf did may Allah be pleased with them, they say in irder to know where you are going you must first know where you came from and my roots are in yemen
You are quite a delusional guy my friend.

Keeysan

The humble one
Guys if a cadaan and carab were dropped together on the lands what would be the reaction/perspective back in the day

The desert killed most of the dumb ones.
Don't go to that I know you're jealous of my ina abti but puntland long ago was green and had a abundance of wildlife. Reason mj is Mart because of Arabs
African s are dumb look to south Somalia; arabs are smarter look to northern Somalia

Darods descended from a Yemeni outcast, Ishaaq are of half habash descent, and hawiye descended from trees. No such thing as a pure Somali

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The desert killed most of the dumb ones. :lol:
Apollo admit it mj are far superior to you laangaab tribe when it comes to intelligence so how you can call the likes of abdullahi yusuf and boqor burhan dumb for identifying with their arab lineage is beyond me you comments reek of jealousy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darods descended from a Yemeni outcast, Ishaaq are of half habash descent, and hawiye descended from trees. No such thing as a pure Somali
You are wrong irir samaale is aboriginal African black tribe only the descendents of abdirahman ismail ibn jebarti are not native to africa

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Why do mjs have higher iq then most Somalia I'm miidgan btw mom is mj
saying mjs have a higher IQ than the rest of the somali tribes...? what an absolute joke.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
stop booty clapping for your moms qabil saaxib. Claim your own.
:chrisfreshhah:

So this thread became a qabil war. :susp:
As long as you're 80% somali, then you're okey in my book. :mjlaugh:
Inshallah i will try a dna test one day, and will probably post my results here for you guys. :banderas:

The man did not have access to powerful Suugo Science technology like I do.

Somalis descend from two guys who lived 3,000 years ago one guy who fathered 75% (tribes I mentioned above) and the other guy the other 25% (Dirs and ex-Dir sheegads).

Come on man, stop trolling them. At least wait until there are a few more Y-full samples (soon hopefully) before pushing the idea that both men lived around the same time when it is most likely the case our TMRCA and that of our Arab cousins is around 3000 years.

Have you seen the latest updates to the Y-full E-V32 tree? It appears that their is a migratory explanation as to how Middle Easterners acquired E-V32 because they share a relatively recent ancestor with the Africans that have done a Big Y test etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.