Xamar cad cad find out they are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Not all Isaaq.

Most are pure Somalis, but there are some Isaaqs with minor Oromo admixture. While for Puntlanders having Oromo admixture is almost impossible unless it happened recently.
How about gadabursi and duduble from my mum's side

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Depends on the individual. Some have it, most don't. You have to test with 23andMe and compare your raw data to the Pagani et al. Horn of Africa dataset.
Yh no sorry I'm not giving my dna to random people. Especially my pure blood.
I've already got blood taken from me larger than others because my blood type is rare

Apollo

VIP
Yh no sorry I'm not giving my dna to random people. Especially my pure blood.
I've already got blood taken from me larger than others because my blood type is rare

By the way, you can't guess purity just by looks. Sometimes you don't inherit phenotype (looks) from an ancestor while it still coded in your genes.

I have seen White Americans with 5% West African and they look like any other White American (you can't tell).

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isaaqs are quite pure.. but they will have more Oromo blood (hence, less Somali). Especially around Borama-Hargeisa.

PS. Oromos and Somalis are not genetically the same.
better than being around Bantu and changing your genes completely

Kratos

Sonder
Wrong,

Somalilanders and Puntlanders are the purest Somalis.

I get 99.9% on these tests.
What foreign admixture is present in South Somalis (compared to Northerners)? I'm also guessing that those from Somali Galbeed may have absorbed some Oromo DNA

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
By the way, you can't guess purity just by looks. Sometimes you don't inherit phenotype (looks) from an ancestor while it still coded in your genes.

I have seen White Americans with 5% West African and they look like any other White American (you can't tell).
Do you study genealogy or something?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
AnchoredLazyGar-max-1mb.gif

0.5 its embarrassing

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Check the spoiler again I edited it. You're still wrong.

Anyway good day Mr. Arab
Banadiri barawani same shit different toilet you are still 0.5 a mutt now play your postion :denzelnigga:

Abdirahman al jebarti inhabit the most land in somalia kenya and ethiopia arabs are the majority in somalia we own the most land too

Apollo

VIP
Banadiri barawani same shit different toilet you are still 0.5 a mutt now play your postion :denzelnigga:

Abdirahman al jebarti inhabit the most land in somalia kenya and ethiopia arabs are the majority in somalia we own the most land too

Puntlanders have 0% Arab blood, perhaps negative -9000.

giphy.gif

We are pure Cushites, probably the purest out there.

Apollo

VIP
Cognitivedissonance is a deranged mentally ill man who believes he is an Arab. Absolutely disgusting.

People who suffer from Schizophrenia are prone to believing false things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending