Xamar cad cad find out they are not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banadiri barawani same shit different toilet you are still 0.5 a mutt now play your postion :denzelnigga:

Abdirahman al jebarti inhabit the most land in somalia kenya and ethiopia arabs are the majority in somalia we own the most land too
My maternal grandfather being Benadiri doesn't count me as one. Nor is that an insult.

Lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitivedissonance is a deranged mentally ill man who believes he is an Arab. Absolutely disgusting.

People who suffer from Schizophrenia are prone to believing false things.
Are you accusing Abdullahi Yusuf the founding father of Puntland of being mentally ill?

Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Some are not all. I did the 23&me thing and the only African outside Somali I got was noise level Ethio/Eri, no European of course although @Cognitivedissonance insists on that myth. And not much arab.

Almost all of them do.

It is widespread throughout this sub-ethnic group, just like the South Asian ancestry is. All it took was a few guys doing that and then letting the mixed offspring re-enter the community unnoticed.

I have not seen a Bravanese or Benadiri with 0% Bantu, while almost all ethnic Somalis with nomad ancestors are 0%.

Apollo

VIP
Are you accusing Abdullahi Yusuf the founding father of Puntland of being mentally ill?

Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Clown, not a single Majeerteen ever got a Yemeni paternal haplogroup.

DUMB ASS.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Almost all of them do.

It is widespread throughout this sub-ethnic group, just like the South Asian ancestry is. All it took was a few guys doing that and then letting the mixed offspring re-enter the community unnoticed.

I have not seen a Bravanese or Benadiri with 0% Bantu, while almost all ethnic Somalis with nomad ancestors are 0%.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1:

@embarassing :mjpls:

:russ::lolbron::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Clown, not a single Majeerteen ever got a Yemeni paternal haplogroup.

DUMB ASS.
Are you accusing Abdullahi Yusuf may Allah grant him paradise the founding father of puntland of suffering from mental illness?

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
CognitiveDissonance wishes he was like the female in this video with much Asian DNA he is so jealous

Almost all of them do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Benadiris are not one group, they're a bunch of different community's, ethnic minorities lumped together.

Apollo

VIP
Are you accusing Abdullahi Yusuf may Allah grant him paradise the founding father of puntland of suffering from mental illness?

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Habar Awals, some Habar Jeclos, most Darods, and Hawiyes have the same paternal ancestor who lived 3,000 years ago.

Fact.

Keep believing these silly fairytales.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Habar Awals, some Habar Jeclos, Darods, and Hawiyes have the same paternal ancestor who lived 3,000 years ago.

Fact.

Keep believing these silly fairytales.
Again are you accusing President Abdullahi Yusuf Who visited his ancestors grave Ismail al jebarti in yemen of being mentally ill it’s a simple question which demands a simple answer?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You want to be mixed race so bad you wish to be a female you fruitloop

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Again are you accusing President Abdullahi Yusuf Who visited his ancestors grave Ismail al jebarti in yemen of being mentally ill it’s a simple question which demands a simple answer?

The man did not have access to powerful Suugo Science technology like I do.

Somalis descend from two guys who lived 3,000 years ago one guy who fathered 75% (tribes I mentioned above) and the other guy the other 25% (Dirs and ex-Dir sheegads).

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The man did not have access to powerful Suugo Science technology like I do.

Somalis descend from two guys who lived 3,000 years ago one guy who fathered 75% (tribes I mentioned above) and the other guy the other 25% (Dirs and ex-Dir sheegads).
How can i take you seriously when you dont even believe the sunnah of our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh yet you believe in this gaalo inovation pseudo science Darwinism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts