xalimo was only married for 2 weeks

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Wallahi, I seriously just can't with some of yo calling her names like she's ugly
To be fair, she looks good and reasonably attractive but wud notch up her potential with the ideal weight. She also have a bubbly personality.

There is no need to be wrongly putting her down hiding behind your anon. :childplease:

Wallahi, I seriously just can't with some of yo calling her names like she's ugly
To be fair, she looks good and reasonably attractive but wud notch up her potential with the ideal weight. She also have a bubbly personality.

There is no need to be wrongly putting her down hiding behind your anon. :childplease:
She is not bad looking. But she said she was 230 lbs when they met. So she was quite a bit bigger then than now

mrlog

VIP
It’s best to respect each other even if the divorce was not ideal. I hope the sister takes those videos down and focuses on creating harmless content because she has potential to be successful on social media :)

ninyo your always positive demeanour and energy is suspicious at best and reeks of nacasnimo at worst.
:idontlike:
a girl gets raped u be like at least she alive
a guy gets cucked u be like he gets to fight another day

there comes a point in time where u have to fight and be ready to die on a hill out of principle

Last edited:
@Grigori Rasputin sxb it’s time u did a skit and responded as the guy
:hemad:
always 2 sides to a story we now need the guys perspective

Lol is there a point?

That Youtuber was honest enough to admit she beat his ass and disliked him for his height. She didn't behave like she was the victim at all and was honest with her shortcomings. She practically told on herself.

mrlog

VIP
Lol is there a point?

That Youtuber was honest enough to admit she beat his ass and disliked him for his height. She didn't behave like she was the victim at all and was honest with her shortcomings. She practically told on herself.

I agree plus she’s funny/bubbly
however she sorta portrayed it as if she was the only one that got short changed (pun intended)

being short for a dude is a downside
being overweight for a chica is too

money and fame and familial ties can mask this though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree plus she’s funny/bubbly
however she sorta portrayed it as if she was the only one that got short changed (pun intended)

being short for a dude is a downside
being overweight for a chica is too

money and fame and familial ties can mask this though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She told him she was 230 and said that she knows she's fat. Her words. Her whole point was clearly a case of her owning her body and weight and being honest, whilst he didn't do the same thing. Clearly her being on the big side wasn't an issue for him. So in that situation was he being short changed? Anyways it sounds as though he was just there for the papers.

CanoGeel

She is not bad looking. But she said she was 230 lbs when they met. So she was quite a bit bigger then than now
She didn't hide from him though but that's besides my point. Why is it necessary for some people to go out of their way to bag on her and post flames.
Moreover, Not that shud be anyone's concern but with regard to her weight, who knows? she kud be a low metab or can have more serious condition like hypothyridism which can prevent a weightloss even with rigirous exercise and strict diet, am just saying. Plus it aint like she put out a vile content :farole:

mrlog

VIP
She told him she was 230 and said that she knows she's fat. Her words. Her whole point was clearly a case of her owning her body and weight and being honest, whilst he didn't do the same thing. Clearly her being on the big side wasn't an issue for him. So in that situation was he being short changed? Anyways it sounds as though he was just there for the papers.

u got a point
but we only heard one side of the story

She didn't hide from him though but that's besides my point. Why is it necessary for some people to go out of their way to bag on her and post flames.
Moreover, Not that shud be anyone's concern but with regard to her weight, who knows? she kud be a low metab or can have more serious condition like hypothyridism which can prevent a weightloss even with rigirous exercise and strict diet, am just saying. Plus it aint like she put out a vile content :farole:
Because she went out of her way to make fun of his height so he made fun of her weight. She said she told him. But we don’t know. In the end when you mock peoples appearance expect the same. She also physically abused him and thought it was funny. You can’t help your height, but you can with your weight

Because she went out of her way to make fun of his height so he made fun of her weight. She said she told him. But we don’t know. In the end when you mock peoples appearance expect the same. She also physically abused him and thought it was funny. You can’t help your height, but you can with your weight

Saxib, isn't that the point though? She herself thought it was a good comeback when he came for her weight. She said it herself, she found it funny. Clearly she is comfortable being big and she told him from the beginning and he still wanted to marry her. So clearly her being on the bigger side isn't an issue for him. He could have told her the truth the same way she told him the truth. Simple as.

The abuse thing was vile though.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She already has African American looking kids. No wonder she was looking for a Somali dude abroad

I think what many of you are missing or ignoring is that the height/weight issue didn’t ultimately cause the divorce but the fact he married another woman within a month of their wedding esp without ever discussing it prior or disclosing it after. Let’s be fair guys...

She already has African American looking kids. No wonder she was looking for a Somali dude abroad

Wait you saying she had two kids when her family tried to marry her off? Lol doesn’t sound realistic. And those kids look Somali. But who knows? I’m sure reer America knows if she is married and if those kids are Somalis. And who do Somali girls do these family pics with their kids and their father nowhere to be seen

CanoGeel

True she is wrong for that savage attack and has to eat crow and apologize. Getting attacked in honeymoon especially infront of a mother in law is a deal-breaker for any sane human.

I also thought she said he misrepresented his height and her over the top mockery of his height was an scorned woman reaction but it's what it is

Trending