xalimo was only married for 2 weeks

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What do these Somali women gain from airing their personal business on youtube? You made a mistake, learn from it and move on.
Bro the crazy part is she still wants the 5k mehr that he promised her.
giphy.gif

What would she gain from publicly broadcasting her private affairs in such a manner?

I'm really starting to believe that all these YouTube 'divorce' videos are just fictitious stories concocted by attention-seeking individuals in order to stir up the sheeko realm with a bit of entertainment. Which I have no problem with, provided that they & others keep those stories out of reality and its appropriate place.
Anyone watching the Finland Vs Denmark game. I think that Eriksson guy died on the pitch no joke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I Know some of you have watched this vid of this linebacker xalimo :mjlaugh:. She married this barawe fob from the netherlands that was 5'5 and he didn speak english and she flew him over to seattle. Lol she said you didn tell me you were this short and he responded with you didn tell me you were this fat:trumpsmirk: In those 2 weeks they were married he married another girl behind her back. i didn know these coastal cadcads were this dangerous :wowsweat:

Lol watch the hole thing

Part 1

part 2
Mr. steal your naag is only VIP that brings good content to this forum.

She wasn’t desperate just pressured to be married. Somali parents need to stop pressuring their kids to get married, this and worse is the result.

The reer xamar dude wanted a passport (fobs think if you impregnate a woman you have automatic citizenship lol) and to be a kept man. Which is what Somali fob men do to fob Somali women. He didn’t realize that ish don’t play with girls in the west. The gender dynamics back home are very skewed, men behave like women and women take on the role of men.

She was physically repulsed by this man, that’s why she couldn’t help with emphasizing his height.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
u gona help me with TV?"
1623525023888.png

>He said it's heavy

"i on know, i blacked out and two-pieced him"
giphy.gif

"Then called my girls for divorce release party"
1623525464456.png

made his midget ass see starz
1623525655779.png

giphy.gif

I remember this chick back when SomaliFeatures snap was popping. She was a dime shame to see she let her self go like a typical xalimo, smoking shisha w her Egyptian crackhead looking bf did her no good. Still smashing tho no doubt :damedamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I remember this chick back when SomaliFeatures snap was popping. She was a dime shame to see she let her self go like a typical xalimo, smoking shisha w her Egyptian crackhead looking bf did her no good. Still smashing tho no doubt :damedamn:
You got old pics of her? No way she was a dime

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
She’s is not from Seattle, she is not one of us. She recently moved here. We don’t produce scrubs out here.

I dont get whats so funny about domestic abuse. Its all laugh when a guy get punched, but had a guy said what she said there would be outcry

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s best to respect each other even if the divorce was not ideal. I hope the sister takes those videos down and focuses on creating harmless content because she has potential to be successful on social media :)

Trending