xalimo was only married for 2 weeks

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Oh wow! After reading all the comments it’s crazy the number of guys who have animosity towards this girl.

As usual all the girls who responded remained impartial while ofc most of the faraxs did what they do best...acting like little sissy. Are you guys midgets lol @stophatingtho @Spartan @Neero @mr steal your naag @Nak-Muay-Kru, why else would you be this triggered?

The girl regardless of how short he was still married him, he then went on to do her wrong a second time by marrying another. at least she can and hopefully will lose the weight however a short man can’t get any taller. I know it probably sucks being a short man but suck it up guys and get a life. Stop being so bitter towards her and women in general smh
Naya gtfo here
giphy.gif

Oh wow! After reading all the comments it’s crazy the number of guys who have animosity towards this girl.As usual all the girls who responded remained impartial while ofc most of the faraxs did what they do best...acting like little sissy.

Are you guys midgets lol @stophatingtho @Spartan @Neero @mr steal your naag @Nak-Muay-Kru, why else would you be this triggered?

The girl regardless of how short he was still married him, he then went on to do her wrong a second time by marrying another. at least she can and hopefully will lose the weight however a short man can’t get any taller. I know it probably sucks being a short man but suck it up guys and get a life. Stop being so bitter towards her and women in general smh
I literally got a thread of me being short ash literally shut the f*ck up

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ohno:There is a lot of body shaming in this thread.

What I will say is she never should have reduced her standards and compromised so much. I know that she is very much into that body appreciation movement which is cool but weigh loss would actually make it so that she could shoot her shot for better than a height fishing .5 fob from Sweden that barely speaks English, is unchivalrous on top of being polygamous. Being a divorcee would be hard, but at least there are no kids so try to make yourself a bit more competitive in the marriage marketplace if that's you're aim.

I feel bad for her shes clearly so desperate she sponsored a husband from a whole other continent. You need to adjust your standards when you look like her.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There was so many red flags about the guy. Why did she keep going forward after seeing so many things scratchy right at the start of meeting him up an still the wedding about him?

She bragging but she got no self-esteem

Trending

Latest posts