xalimo was only married for 2 weeks

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I Know some of you have watched this vid of this linebacker xalimo :mjlaugh:. She married this barawe fob from the netherlands that was 5'5 and he didn speak english and she flew him over to seattle. Lol she said you didn tell me you were this short and he responded with you didn tell me you were this fat:trumpsmirk: In those 2 weeks they were married he married another girl behind her back. i didn know these coastal cadcads were this dangerous :wowsweat:

Lol watch the hole thing

Part 1

part 2

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now she is free to go marry a Tyrone.

1623485224382.png

She is an amazing story teller. I was crying throughout the whole sheeko

Boys and girls, the lesson of this story is.... Don't marry somone you've never seen in real life. Also, don't treat marriage in such a blaise way. Some Somalis are soo ghetto when it comes to marriages its sickening.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Boys and girls, the lesson of this story is.... Don't marry somone you've never seen in real life. Also, don't treat marriage in such a blaise way. Some Somalis are soo ghetto when it comes to marriages its sickening.
So you just gonna skip the part of her name calling him she litterly bullied him till he insulted her back. She was kinda wrong to:francis:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

When she said she two pieced him loool so ghetto

:dead:

So you just gonna skip the part of her name calling him she litterly bullied him till he insulted her back. She was kinda wrong to:francis:

They're both wrong.

A. He never told her his height and he blatantly used her for citizenship. Also, he's incredibly feminine if what she says is true. What man watches his wife dragging a TV and then says 'sorry' I can't help you, its too heavy'. Whilst he sits cross legged on the bed! He then went back to Holland and married a mother of 5!

giphy.gif

B. She's down right abusive! She didn't just cuss him, she punched him up! Also, why marry a guy you've never seen previously? Also, I found it surprising how easily they just married considering the man only had one guest at his wedding! Clearly that Faraax marries and divorces like its a side hobby.

All in all, this is what happens when you treat marriage like a joke, which is what some Somalis do. They have a might as well attitude. Caadi ma ahaan.

Last edited:
When she said she two pieced him loool so ghetto

:dead:

That was the bit that shooked me to the core.. That was domestic abuse!

Okay, so Faraax would rather sit around like a and watch you do the heavy lifting. I know its triggering, but punching him in your hooyos house is not the answer, like daaamn.. Even hooyo had to be like why are you karbaashing the man!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They're both wrong.

A. He never told her his height and he blatantly used her for citizenship. Also, he's incredibly feminine if what she says is true. What man watches his wife dragging a TV and then says 'sorry' I can't help you, its too heavy'. Whilst he sits cross legged on the bed! He then went back to Holland and married a mother of 5!

giphy.gif

B. She's down right abusive! She didn't just cuss him, she punched him up! Also, why marry a guy you've never seen previously? Also, I found it surprising how easily they just married considering the man only had one guest at his wedding! Clearly that Faraax marries and divorces like its a side hobby.

All in all, this is what happens when you treat marriage like a joke, which is what some Somalis do. They have a might as well attitude. Caadi ma ahaan.
Whats wrong with being with a short guy?
giphy.gif

Trending