I've never seen an cadcad before how are they
:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
She married a barawe nigga those niggas look like this
Brava_port.jpg
sddefault (1).jpg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This is what happens when a reformed party girl tries to settle down. She has no options has to just say yes to any man, her fault.

Lol, she owned her weight though. She told him she was 200 pounds. What stopped him from telling her he was 5'5?
They're both goofy. Making 50min long videos ripping him apart when she's no oil painting herself is fukt. He'd probably get kicked off youtube if he made a video titled "naag buuran an guursaday" lol
Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 14.07.17.png

They're both goofy. Making 50min long videos ripping him apart when she's no oil painting herself is fukt. He'd probably get kicked off youtube if he made a video titled "naag buuran an guursaday" lol
View attachment 188711
The xalimos will come for your head with pitch forks.. This is a very touchy subject.. I'll hand you over as quick as possible once they start knocking on the door :mjlol:

You sound dumb right now.
She was basically acting the man the least he could do was be honest about his height.
He's a semi-Pajeet cadcad manlet and she's an ebonics speaking landwhale. A match made in heaven.
The xalimos will come for your head with pitch forks.. This is a very touchy subject.. I'll hand you over as quick as possible once they start knocking on the door :mjlol:
"Ohh no, strangers on the internet are mad at me. Ahh shucks" Like I give a f*ck sxb :russ:
Don't publically humiliate people if you're built like an Amphibians during mating season looool

He's a semi-Pajeet cadcad manlet and she's an ebonics talking landwhale. A match made in heaven.

"Ohh no, strangers on the internet mad at me. Ahh shucks" Like I give a f*ck sxb :russ:
Don't publically humiliate people if you're built like an Amphibians during mating season looool
She even paused her video recording to get a snack :drakelaugh:

He finessed her for a ticket to Mother America who could blame him :lawd: but he didn't exactly won the lottery either :silanyolaugh:

Btw who's dumb enough to marry a stranger you never met in person? Reminds of guys marrying girls back home and act surprised when she's not as docile as they fought
PaleUnripeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

No ones mad and you guys actually just sound like bullies. @Abdisamad @Nak-Mua
He's a semi-Pajeet cadcad manlet and she's an ebonics speaking landwhale. A match made in heaven.

"Ohh no, strangers on the internet are mad at me. Ahh shucks" Like I give a f*ck sxb :russ:
Racist
Heightist
Tribalist
Fatist
And classist :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
@Nak-Muay-Kru
Looking

I don't mind boxing a heavy weight xalimo, if she can sponsor me to America... Any heavy north American xalimo reading this get in touch with me in the luuq asap :mjswag::shaq:
All jokes aside thought, she admitted to physically abusing him and even made jokes about it.
No ones mad and you guys actually just sound like bullies. @Abdisamad @Nak-Mua

Racist
Heightist
Tribalist
And classist :kodaksmiley:
You forgot weightist walalo.

Trending